@ SCORPIO VELVET
All very choice films, especially Schrader’s Cat People (I do agree it is one of his best).
I watched American Gigolo and thought it was absolute crap so what good Schrader films are there?
You could try Blue Collar, Cat People, Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters, Affliction or Adam Resurrected.
1. Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo
2. Martin Scorsese: Goodfellas
3. Sergio Leone: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
1. Charles Chaplin: City Lights
2. Mamoru Oshii: The Red Spectacles
3. Dominik Graf: The Second Face
I made a “1 Director 1 Film” list already, with more than 200 directors;