Top 3 basslines ever (just because I felt like it):
1. Dysrhythmia – Brain Destroyed, Body Intact (Clayton Ingerson)
2. Tera Melos – 40 Rods to the Hog’s Head (Nathan LaTona)
3. Radiohead – Airbag (Colin Greenwood)
Oh, we’re in the same time zone! Go Cal-ee-forn-yuh.
What play are you in?
so, what it is then, a vegetable?
Top 5 Veggies:
3) Strawberries (apprently…)
4) Christopher Reeve
5) Veggie Burgers
I like the bassline to Weezer’s “Only in Dreams”. Too bad everything after the blue album makes me vomitous.
Top 5 Bassists (Less Claypool not allowed…)
2) lemme see, uh…
3) John Paul Jones?
4) …lemme think. guy from Rancid was pretty cool
5) ooh, ooh! LEMMY!
Top 5 Quotes from AIRHEADS:
1) “Trick quesion—Lemmy IS God!”
2) “I’m gonna cut your head off…with my DICK!”
3) “I ain’t fartin’ on no snare-drum.”
4) “I know you guys think I’m a real dick-cheese…burger”
5) “Why don’t black people like me?”
I couldn’t agree with you more Samantha.
I can make that list if you choose Marq.
To copy Samantha
Top ten favorite things to do:
1. Yell “Yay! Hooray!” at strangers
2. Acting jauntily
3. Pizza Pie!
4. Waxing Poetically
5. Quizzing my professors on my favorite things to do while they give me a quizzical look and ask me if I’m in their class, answer: no!
6. Calling people by the names of obscure movie characters “Why if it isn’t Franz Biberkopf! Not joining up with the Nazis, are ya?” more quizzical looks…
7. Not finishing what I start
Our Town by Thorton Wilder
I’m Wally Webb. Not too big of a part but I’m a freshman and seniority is very important in high school plays. The first like 10 times I read the play/ saw it performed in rehearsal I thought it was good but now that I have seen it a few more times I’m realizing how fantastic of a play it is.
Marq, lol no stop. I think it’s a fruit… just not a berry. I forget. Something about how it carries its seeds externally. No wait, it’s a berry, but not a FRUIT. I’m going to stop talking now.
Top 5 veggies and then I gotta go:
3. Soybeans? Are legumes veggies? I really, really like tofu.
4. Um umumumumum umm…
5. I guess green beans. You’d think a vegetarian with vegan tendencies wouldn’t have such a hard time with this.
You’re not that bad Samantha. I’m a vegetarian, but all it means is I eat a lot of shitty junk food. I know potato chips come from potatoes.
i’m definately not a Vegetarian, but i notice i’m hella healthier than most Veggies i know…
except i drink alot of beer. god i love beer. i think i’ll have another beer.
Top 5 Beers:
2) Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
3) PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!
4) Guinness (draught—as in, at the bar, from a tap)
5) Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
Top 5 weight gain performances
5. Ed Harris- Pollock
4. Russell Crowe- The Insider
3. Rene Zellweger- Bridget Jones Diary and Bridget Jones Diary 2
2. Christian Bale- Batman Begins (coming off The Machinist)
1. Robert Deniro- Raging Bull
Hastily assembled. I’m sure there are others so if anyone else would like to add to this list or make another list on this trivial subject, that would be listastic!
Awesome basslines Col. Dax! I love Victor Wooten’s Classical Thump and Tool’s Stink Fist (Justin Chancellor). I also like Mangoes.
Did somebody say Soybeans?
Top 3 reasons I won’t leave the computer for when I’m making stupid lists on theauteurs:
1. Having to go pee-pee
2. Wanting some tea
3. Needing to feed the cats
Icanhazsoybeanz naow, plz?
Top 3 Responses to Samantha’s troublesome dilemas:
1) Insert a Catheter
2) tea takes no time at all…shouldn’t be a problem
3) cats are awesome. cats who can work a can opener—priceless!
um wat? u duz not speakz lolcat?
I can’t help it, BUT I FUCKING LOVE LISTS!
Oh, bass lines…Justin Chancellor always comes up with something fresh and exciting. I love the bass in Baying of the Hounds by Opeth, and for that matter their entire album Damnation. DAZED AND CONFUSED! I Know Somethin (Bout You) by Alice in Chains.
Are you crackers to slip the rozzer the dropsy in snide?
Marq, do you not know anything about teabag steeping times? 3-5 minutes AT LEAST! ARE YOU ASKING ME TO LEAVE THE COMPUTER FOR THE 2 MINUTES IT TAKES TO HEAT THE WATER AND THEN THE 3-5 TO STEEP? You are out of your mind.
Has anyone ever seen Heavy Weights? Isn’t that the best movie ever?
soybean…dude your posts are absolute fun…
i only know how to say I would enjoy a cheeseburger, if that is available for me.
let me know if mysentance structure is correct “CanIHazACheezBurger?”
That would be “icanhazcheezburger?”
Not a big fan of Victor Wooten, or Tool myself but I see the appeal.
Top 5 beers:
5. Whatever the fuck’s getting me drunk! (that’s probably not a good thing)
…. holding 6 spots open for the names that escape me, open to nominations, but ya’ll crack me up
fun is never absolute! let’s debate this.
@ Samantha—but if you get up and then come sit back down, you’re only away from Comp-OO-tor for a few seconds at a time
@ Samantha-thanks for correcting me. you get that catheter yet?
@ Col. Dax-how is that not a good thing?