LOL Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!
Hey, why not!
1. A Dove Sitting on a Branch Reflecting on Existence – Roy Andersson
2. Amour – Michael Haneke
3. The End – Abbas Kiarostami
4. Rust and Bone – Jacques Audiard
5. The Master – PT Anderson
6. Untitled Osama Bin Laden Thriller – Kathryn Bigelow
7. Foxfire – Laurent Cantet
8. Cosmopolis – David Cronenberg
9. Haywire – Steven Soderbergh
10. 7 Days in Havana – Gaspar Noe, Laurent Cantet, Elia Suleiman, Julio Medem, etc
I look forward to seeing how ridiculous this list looks in 12 months time :-)
Happy New Year!
I will tell you in a year!
rock of ages
resident evil retribution
1. Post Tenebras Lux (Reygadas)
2. The Master (P.T. Anderson)
3. A Dove Sitting on a Branch Reflecting on Existence (R. Andersson)
4. Cosmopolis (Cronenberg)
5. Something in the Air (Assayas)
6.-10. Open space for new, exciting directors
I don’t know about the top 10, but the greatest film of 2012 is a film called The Rites of the Mourning Dove. It’s directed by a new filmmaker named Robin Tallulah Russell. It will be an amazing film that will unite the world, win every award and bring peace to the middle east…if it gets released, of course!