রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Alex Meire's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

A real sound movie about personal memory (or whatever it may be). The university sleepy seminar anecdote in the prologue is fantastic, a gate for that outworld.

2. Judd's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

That made no sense. Which means A) I missed the plot. B) The Director lost the plot. Or C) There was no plot. A dead hoarse is a dead horse, it's "purpose" now served, if left to rot will only serve to poison the well. A nebulae is a dead star, it's "purpose" is to create new worlds, a nursery for life. When you think about it, whats the difference and whats the point?

3. pensum's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Lovely, quiet little film.

4. Jason's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

The fable is more intimate than myth because it treads specific ancestral ground. Wearing its clogs or what have you. Mr. Sigmund Freud, Mr. Myth, emissary of the 19th century, co-architect of the 20th, in whom archetypes of myth are elevated to the axiomatic. But the fable, in league no doubt w/ metaphysicians and witch doctors, always brings along its cartographer. The mysteries directly around us elicit stories.

5. mushen's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

I loved it. Beautifully shot and completely entrancing.

6. jsbrocka's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

This confusing pastoral presents random intersections between man, animals, and death in what is clearly fodder for film festival audiences. Although it attempts to present some kind of narrative about the ephemeral nature of childhood memories, this is obviously the work of a director who has yet to find a clear and coherent cinematic voice.

7. Carlos Pineda's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Un filme refrescante en medio de tanto guion tan elaborado y pretencioso por lo mismo. Sin las pretensiones de muchos otros, logra mantener la tensión y cautivar la atención con situaciones bien contados, con planos largos que permiten ver más de eso que usualmente un cine corriente no nos permite.

8. Riccardo :)'s rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Meditabondo e surreale come lo sguardo quando si posa anche sulle transizioni e non solo sugli eventi eccezionali, impossibilitato a cogliere l'immagine nel suo insieme. Un sapiente equilibrio - confezionato magnificamente - che trova la sua forza nella narrazione (così depurata da risultare "mostrazione") degli intermezzi, intermezzati (e bilanciati) da pochi puntuali quadri di situazioni ("sopra" al) limite.

9. Nastasia Kerouac's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Not sure if I like it or not, seems like it is tarkovsky’s “the mirror” wannabe movie. Like there is some short memories of an author mixed in one story. Anyway, most of the shots are great and the rhythm is poetic.

10. KiddoinLimbo's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

very good first sequence but it fails to properly bring all the characters and storyline together. it aims to put death in the center but I think the audience can hardly sense the theme of the film and also understand the main character

11. Yicheng Tao's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

12. Francisca's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

13. tubbssw's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

The screenplay is episodic, loosely structured and would probably benefit from a second viewing to be appreciated fully. The first episode was the best although I was about to tuck into a meal just as the kid poked a hole in the dead horse.

14. Wesley Pereira de Castro's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

O título é fascinante, bem como emulação sinóptica e imagem em destaque. De fato, não há como não ficar deslumbrado perante o fascínio que tais imagens causam. Incomoda a tatuagem no ombro do protagonista, o que o distancia da rudeza ambiental daquele ambiente ermo e do modo aparente e propositalmente incoeso com que as situações de concatenam. Ao final, o alarde, o baque: muito bom, belíssimo e enigmático! (WPC>)

15. Z-666's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

it is like a dream i have never had

16. Juan Javier's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

17. Erick's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

The more I thought about this film the more I enjoyed the visuals.. not sure I understood this film.

18. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

An excellent first half settles down into a disappointing, weaker, second half, this is well worth watching though, mainly for the great selection of visuals, the intriguing nature of various scenes, and the way it addresses a number of issues without approaching them in a straightforward, direct way.

19. fgonzalezse's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

20. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

De una austera belleza, sin pretender otra cosa que narrar algo que no se puede descifrar de otra manera. O algo que, simplemente, es indescifrable.

21. Korial's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Most of the movie meanings probably were meant to be found at a subtle, psychological, level but actors, the environment and the plot (thus, the director) fail to properly convey them.

22. Charlie Douglas-Hamilton's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

Probably better as a short film that ends at the opening titles. Succinctly raises all its themes in an engaging, potent start. A subtle attack on the myth of our society. Laser-focused on human (specifically male) impotence, bureaucracy and the regenerative resilience of nature despite our best efforts to take control. A strong theme, but there's little more to engage with other than new metaphors for the same idea.

23. Gianni Romeo's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula

1 star or 5 stars? I'm not sure.

24. lesminho's rating of the film Dead Horse Nebula