Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

I watched 2/3 of it as a sort of silent movie with live music score (an experience which didn't quite work for me, so I walked out) and finish the rest 1/3 of it at home only to find out there are dialogues in the movie. :)

2. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

3. Bookhead's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

The texture of dialog and narrative doesn't match the texture of the brilliant animation but the film is nevertheless a classic. Unabashedly cold. The poor little oms. A terrible world in which they live, among nasty creatures both in domestication and out in the wild. Boschian visual weirdness in a kink show of subjugation. An abrupt payoff, almost as if the creators could no longer live in this world themselves.

4. Gryphonix's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

There's so much going on with this movie that I will want to re-watch it, probably more than once. But I have to admit that its appearance alone would have been enough for me to give it five stars. Made in 1973 before all the great computer animation advances, it's proof that art is more powerful than technology.

5. Christopher Pearson's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

As a human being inhabiting on a planet where classism reign supreme this film is meta in how it depicts this world.

6. Christopher Santos's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Fantastic Planet is a french film about a very surreal experience in how our society would look like through a different pov. Draags an alien species that have Oms(humans) as pets(enslave them). This film reminds me heavily about The Promised Neverland which is an anime on the same concept but with a lighter delivery. The music and sound effects play with the animation beautifully to immersive you into Rene world.

7. angeldromero's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

This film serves as a reminder of how minuscule we are in the greater scheme of things yet it shows our strengths in a very ingenious way. Such a powerful social statement, the film explores so much in just over an hour. The soundtrack is timeless.

8. Mad D'Lynne's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Not only a classic, but also a great film to watch anytime. There are so many reasons to love this film. It’s artistic and thought provoking while still being accessible.

9. joneses2015's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

I saw this film before in the late 80’s and it was so surprising to see it again with fresh eyes. As a child I was captivated by the ruling class and their ability to morph into each other’s consciousness through Meditation. This time I identified more with Tear and his people. What struck me this time was that only through education could there be effective resistance. What a strange and beautiful masterpiece!

10. ShawnD's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Unmistakable. Though the animation recalls some of the Monty Python shorts, there isn't a movie I can think of that looks like Fantastic Planet. There isn't much to the plot, but its commentary on power and perception stands up. That being said, I'm not sure I could have endured much more than the 72 minutes of run time.

11. Hamish's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Hmmm, Yellow Submarine, as commercial as it was, had more creativity, dynamism, and far more subtle and nuanced commentary on humanity. I was totally disappointed after the hype.

12. Loz Loory's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Fabulous in every way. That blue hand is divine.

13. Melissa M Traebecke's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

An intriguing film that's imagery and animation captured the heart of the film. The Draags were the most detailed, eerie alien-like creatures that oppressed the poor Oms into being their entertainers and pets. I enjoyed the oddness of the film, yet tackling society as a whole since it connects to the dictatorship some countries still face today, and the Oms representing the voices that want to be heard.

14. Breanna Barton-Shaw's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

15. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

The first half hour was some of the best story telling I have ever seen. The rest afterwards was still great but relatively staying close to an exodus structured core. The politics of slavery, human cruelty to animals, property, society, liberation, humanism and it's limitations in liberal form are all matter of factly constructed and delivered upon. A massive influence on James Cameroon, much more than Ferngully.

16. dionysus67's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Worth cherishng the ctaftmanship and the psychedelic vision of Laloux's seminal animation film. Yet the mixture of sci-fi extra-terrestrial life, enslaving humans, with tribalism (regardless of the inspirations from Homer and Swift) is a recurringly reactionary motif built-in to the sci-fic genre. The themes of resistance and convergent alternation are interesting but the distance from filmed reality is unbridgeable.

17. Carlos Acoshta's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Excelente película animada, un trabajo asombroso y muy creativo, imagina escenarios fantásticos acompañados por exquisita música y efectos de sonidos que nos permiten explorar y aventurarnos en esta propositiva obra de ciencia ficción.

18. Pok's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Algunas relfexiones que me genera: 1) Buena advertencia ecologista y antibélica sobre lo que nos puede pasar de no cambiar nuestro curso actual 2) Excelente alegoría política sobre la lucha de clases (me sorprende que nadie más lo mencione) 3) Si mis mascotas desarrollan inteligencia las trataré con igualdad de inmediato (y qué miedo) 4) La humanidad es una peste (este último es broma, aunque no del todo)

19. Ali's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Splendid animation that I watched the imagination in shock.

20. David Iván Acosta Rodríguez's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Sensacional el bagaje de referencias inmiscuido en la obra de Laloux, obligándonos a plantearnos ¿cuál es el verdadero planeta salvaje?

21. Gerardo Hugo Sandoval Delgado's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

this one is too fucked up for children (& me)

22. Elixir Taylor's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

La psicodélica banda sonora de Jazz- funk de Alain Goraguer terminó por completar la atmosfera vanguardista que, a pesar, del sonido retro que actualmente puede evocar no ha perdido su vigencia.

23. Juan's rating of the film Fantastic Planet

Entre la ciencia ficción de la Nueva Ola y el cyberpunk, nos da el mito de que la civilización humana fue ayudada (involuntariamente) a evolucionar por extraterrestres (es decir, hace teología secular). Especie de documental antropológico, con paranoia por el exterminio nazi y una idealización de la meditación yoga.

24. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Fantastic Planet