Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Pancho Legaspi's rating of the film Fat Girl

brilliant exploration of sisterhood and differences in development through teen angst. gotta admit i was a bit underwhelmed by the ending and its abrupt conclusion that seemed a bit rushed, the movie was good up til that.

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Fat Girl

3. Monica's rating of the film Fat Girl

4. nur's rating of the film Fat Girl

5. Mathilde's rating of the film Fat Girl

Très intéressant mais maladroit voire grossier. Très fort dans le domaine de l'intime : qu'est qu'un viol ? + grossophobie mais tellement marqué que qu'est ce que ça veut dire ? Le film noue des noeuds qui taillent intimement la sexualité de chacun.

6. JMKE's rating of the film Fat Girl

Very realistic depiction of a man Good education

7. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Fat Girl

The ending totally blew everything I thought was going through lil Anais' head. All I can take from it was in her mind she wasn't raped because her view was it would be better for her for her first time to be with someone she didn't love.. maybe even a complete stranger.. especially when hearing her sister moan with pain and seeing her being fondled disgusted her so much.

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Fat Girl

4.5 One thing this movie confirms, young men’s shitty ways of manipulating young women into sex is just about the same in every culture

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Fat Girl

Finally a movie about an overweight teenage girl not used for ridicule and stupid comedy like in Hollywood. It tell about young girls and how they want to be deceived by the illusion of love when men want is to take the virginity of attractive girls. A pretty good coming-of-age movie except for a disturbing out-of-nowhere controversial ending making the film practically unwatchable for repeat viewing.

10. Paulinacollard's rating of the film Fat Girl

This movie was nothing i expected, in the wrong way of the sentence. I thought the was nothing to do with the theme of the movie, an unthoughtful ending. The character of the italian guy was a headache. I had a long time wanted to watch this this movie and it was a complete disappointment. I could've been a good movie about a girl who's having a hard time, but it wasn't.

11. gld48's rating of the film Fat Girl

Uncomfotable to watch.. like an axe to the head

12. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Fat Girl

the ending is so out of touch with the rest of the film that i can't decide if i loved or hated it

13. bouvardila's rating of the film Fat Girl

Randomly deciding to watch this movie, thought it tells a journey about a fat girl & how she accepts her body image:) Here are my thoughts after watching it : -Like the portrays of love-hate sibling relationship -The law man is a total fuckboi, asking her to do that in the name of "demonstration of love" wtf -Can't stop asking myself what kind of movie am i watching -Feeling uncomfortable -The ending got me shook

14. Max Swanson's rating of the film Fat Girl

A brutal and disturbing vision of teenage sexuality and sibling rivalry.

15. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Fat Girl

16. riraru's rating of the film Fat Girl

Was für eine beknackte Wendung; ist ihr nichts anderes eingefallen? Der Schlußsatz reißt es wieder raus.

17. FCC 86's rating of the film Fat Girl

"Don't believe me, if you don't want to"

18. Michael Diers's rating of the film Fat Girl

Realistische Darstellung zweier ungleicher Schwestern, die durch Geschwisterliebe und Rivalität verbunden sind. Vom Erlebnis Sexualität gefordert, ja überfordert, werden sie auf eine harte Probe gestellt. Leider ist der deplatzierte Twist am Ende zu Interpretationswürdig geraten.

19. FISCHER's rating of the film Fat Girl

>>> Film d'une grande sincérité, parfois irritant, au final époustouflant, traumatisant. www.cinefiches.com

20. AugusteB's rating of the film Fat Girl

Powerful and radical from dialogue to performance. A woman's work.

21. NIL1's rating of the film Fat Girl

22. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Fat Girl

Rewatch after about 12 years or something. Unfortunately lacks the sthenia of Breillat's best films and gets awkward in the last 20 minutes when it suddenly becomes a horror film (I get it; it's ultimately about psychological/physical violence against women, but it's clumsy). It's disheartening because for many Americans this is the 'entry point' for Breillat (it's a Criterion movie), yet it's merely a palimpsest.

23. Yu.'s rating of the film Fat Girl