রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Sílvia's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

Amazing performance by Paul Bettany.

2. Jerry Horror's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

3. bitterMoo's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

4. Panda's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

Surprisingly well made. Good period details. I wish there had been more character development in general, we didn't really know anything about anyone apart from the actual guy, but it was done well otherwise

5. Dave's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

Far, far better than you would anticipate after hearing it was a Discovery Channel original. Very well done, but in particular that 6th episode about Ted's life stands out as one of the finest individual episodes of TV that I've seen.

6. giovanni's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

7. chanandre's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

[Netflix] (tearz) Terrorism? not answering my letters.//A darn shame 'Minhunter' sunk this. 6 hours of television that toss Worthington entire film career in the trash can: food for thought.//Is his Manifesto taught in colleges...?

8. lbunuel's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

Watched 2 episodes. Really amateur stuff.

9. dan's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

The series tries to draw in parallel the life of FBI profiler and U. even if there is nothing in common between the two persons. The link is such as being obligated to wait at red lights,quite a trivialization of U message. This is a common trend in some TV biographical series in that one has to trace the famous person through the eyes of a common people, with whom we are supposed to connect.Little info on Unabomber.

10. mauro's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

11. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

12. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

a philosophical frame of anti-industrialism that's equal parts juvenile and accurate, and a cinematography that makes me wanna drop everything and go start over in Lincoln, MT

13. katve's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

14. Laura G.'s rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

Is it horrible that when he's walking with the librarian's kid I felt empathy toward him? Things could've been so different. I do believe that he was a victim of his time and the system.

15. Francisco's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

16. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

17. João R.'s rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

I was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. Firm, direct and steady in terms of style, substance, and language.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

A 7 hour version of Zodiac that relies on three main narrative tropes: a) America creates monsters (Osama Bin Laden, Donald Trump, the Unabomber...) and these monsters, inevitably return to haunt America; b) The prey and the predator, the hunter and hunted are basically the same person; c) In America, traffic lights are always red.

19. Valentin•'s rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

20. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber

One of the biggest surprises and most exciting series in years. While not a high quality piece I'm a sucker for investigate/profiling pieces like this; the closest thing I've seen to the Zodiac. Would be great if they do future series on other criminals, similar to what Narcos is going to do. Episode 6 was also one of the best episodes of TV I've seen in a while and a nice changeup into the mind of a troubled soul

21. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film Manhunt: Unabomber