Para uma melhor experiência no MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Nicole's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Always count on Ken Loach films to break your heart, at least a little bit.

2. Camilo A. Malagon's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

A powerful evocation of youth, through the lens of working class Liam, a young effervescent man with a heart for his family and a mind for tons of bad decisions. It's a simple film but evocative and full of affect for its characters.

3. Thivai's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Laughing when I had to turn on the subtitles because I couldn't understand the dialect, by the end I was flowing with it perfectly. Raw, naturalistic, story - the lead sold it, but all were good.

4. M****'s rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

5. Pok's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Loach siempre cuenta las historias de los poco privilegiados, aquellos olvidados por el primer mundo en el que viven y que parece tratar de ignorar o erradicar su existencia. Aquí, su humanismo acostumbrado se ve ensombrecido por un panorama gris y desesperanzador que muestra cómo las mejores intenciones pueden llevar a la corrupción más absoluta. Liam auténticamente se vuelve malo, más que cualquier Walter White.

6. Antares Rising's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

4.5. Lost souls grasping at normalcy against all odds.

7. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

8. Mallory's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

This movie can be a bit confusing if you aren't familiar with vocabulary from the United Kingdom. Although the dialogue was difficult to understand the acting wasn't that great either. There are many scenes that could have been displayed differently to be more believable, but the story line of a coming of age movie was written well by Ken Loach.

9. Aldo vs's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

10. Simon's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

11. Didonne's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Un des meilleurs Ken Loach que j'ai eu l'occasion de voir. Un film non plus gris mais noir. Comment l'amour, avec son lot d'illusions, peut conduire à la chute de jeunes hommes à peine sortis de l'enfance. Remarquablement bien mené.

12. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

I’d be laughed out the room for saying these films weren’t of the left - they are - but for me it’s always the humanist reading of a situation that chimes; not crude dialectic, because it’s always the people we care most about and it’s as much about human frailty as failure of a system (which is our frailty or failure - and so society goes on...) To misquote: ‘we’re all only a few inches from the gutter’ anyway.

13. oucholuvzyou's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

14. ach's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

I am pretty sure that I will never watch it again.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Un Ken Loach de grande cuvée ! www.cinefiches.com

16. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

A great Ken Loach film. Thoroughly believable in its gritty portrayal of a brash Scottish lad coming of age and trying, in a less than ideal situation, to find a way to do some good but running into obstacles at every turn.

17. Superfrog's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Works well but I am starting to find Ken Loach stigmatizing; there is little good to be found in the working class in he film.

18. taniaburrito's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

19. Mike Jempson's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Another grim reminder from Ken Loach about the powerlessness of the impoverished. Brilliant naturalistic performances, as ever.

20. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

The 400 Blows, brutal, beautiful.

21. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

22. jeremy's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Brutal logic leading to inevitable tragedy.

23. SafeStanding's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen

Only Loach can direct such a gritty and violent dose of British social realism and you sit back at the end and think 'that was enjoyable'. The master of masterpieces.

24. Penelope q's rating of the film Sweet Sixteen