রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. fthrr7's rating of the film The Sacrifice

im appreciating the message tarkovsky conveyed but when the house was on fire it is an epic bruh moment bro not gonna lie

2. postblueink's rating of the film The Sacrifice

8.5/10 (20.05.2019). "denna film tillägnas min son Andrjusja - med hopp och förtröstan". Andrei Tarkovskij.

3. otempora_omores's rating of the film The Sacrifice

4. Massimo Angius's rating of the film The Sacrifice

5. Adam Metwally's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Tarkovsky's last three films are his best

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Sacrifice

This final movie from director Andrei Tarkovsky succeed to leave a great impression on me. To me, this movie feels more like an Ingmar Bergman movie. Maybe because there are Bergman's persons like Sven Nykvist as the DP and Erland Josephson as the main lead. But it's still an absolute Tarkovsky's movie. THE SACRIFICE put some complex themes in its plot & it was quite intriguing. The cinematography is f*cking awesome!

7. aurkihnowe's rating of the film The Sacrifice

I'm gonna watch Tarkovsky from now on whenever I need my spirit and sense of raw beauty renewed....

8. Karolina Rimkute's rating of the film The Sacrifice

The theatrical acting played well in opposition to war horrors. In the beginning observed fear of death as said "makes people do things they shouldn't". As we see later, it also helps to rethink the idea of sacrifice, it's meaning and forms. When is the time to act rather than just speak (using words that only indicate emptiness in though) - is the question that stays after watching this last piece of Tarkovsky.

9. Polónio's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Tarkovsky builds the fear around another war so convincingly that you end up paranoid as well.

10. Rodrigo Pereira's rating of the film The Sacrifice

In the beginning was the Word.

11. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Deeply spiritual, poetic and philosophical in content. Tarkovsky manages to mirror the content with an execution thats equally refined, grandiose and high-concept without feeling contrived, all the while providing enough open esoteric space to allow the audience to find their own meaning within. Masterful 5 stars.

12. Arne Hain's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Genius. It all makes sense, wether its a dream or it all happened. There is the absurdity of having to take a dream serious, because you can`t be sure.

13. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Sacrifice

I didn't fall asleep while watching it... but I kinda wish I did

14. Renton47's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Viewed 2 Tarkovsky films in as many weeks, on both occasions the impression of understanding something profound that has elided me by end. It might be the fleeting nature of his art, but a synopsis could never capture the multifarious and simultaneous ideas happening in any scene. Do I believe we are now spiritually deprived? Unsure, but I appreciate the way in which this film grapples with the subject.

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Rewatched and re-loved. No, I don’t need a reason to rewatch any of his films. Everyone should.

16. eberhard's rating of the film The Sacrifice

The celebration of a peak experience. Somewhat melodramatic.

17. Epinephrin's rating of the film The Sacrifice

I looked so forward to watching this film. Unfortunately it disappointed me a lot. I didn't understand a thing, I found acting too exaggerated and this film produced no emotion in me whatsoever. Whole time thinking what am I missing, this being like an orgasmic film judging from the 5 stars I see here. Pretentious intellectual stuff / cheap philosophy you can discuss over 10 beers. Nice cinematography.

18. Henning Bergsvåg's rating of the film The Sacrifice

19. AVA's rating of the film The Sacrifice

Sehr poetisch in schönen Bildern.Berührendes Thema-was ist wenn-im Kleinen.Leider entwickelt sich die Szenerie zu einer Art Langzeitkatastrophe, die sicher sinnbildlich gesetzt,durch ihre Länge jedoch überstrapaziert,somit ihre Wirkung verfehlt. Auffällig versuchte Ähnlichkeit I.Bergmann Stil.Unerreicht, da emotionale Tiefe fehlt.

20. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film The Sacrifice

It’s hard to watch. Not the easiest Tarkovsky. Opening and closing sequence espectacular.

21. LomasEastwood's rating of the film The Sacrifice

22. Esteban Henao's rating of the film The Sacrifice

I feel weird after watching this film. It is undeniably profound and such visual achievement and yet I feel uncomfortable thinking that I could understand it completely... seems unlikely. It is like a stream of the guy's soul and I just feel like I need to re-watch it I don't know how many more times to get a grip of it all. I guess that is the point of sculpting with time.

23. Heisenberg9383's rating of the film The Sacrifice

24. lou.'s rating of the film The Sacrifice

[questo l'avevo visto molto tempo fa, e non so come mai non l'avessi stellato...]