রেটিং এবং রিভিউ

1. Muhammad Sabil Waso's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

2. Jason's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

A kind of cosmology of the sexes. Women move forward, men move in pathetic wounded circles. Not especially heavenly heavenly bodies. I would like to assert that Hong Sang-soo is as wise an ironist as we have. A fundamental curiosity: let us please note that if his male characters are a reflection of his own inadequacies/shortcomings, he would seem to possess a paradoxical self-knowledge about lack of self-knowledge.

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

The way Hong Sang-Soo blurs time is subtle and almost hypnotic. There is a frankness to this film and really intimate moments that make it hard to resist.

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

Men are stupid, guileless and easily misled. Hong is unflinching, even while his audience cringes

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

6. robin's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

Average Hong is still a good Hong.

7. M****'s rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

8. jjk's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

was very sleepy, need to rewatch again soon

9. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

First film for me by Hong Sang-Soo and it has me really excited to get into more of his work. Loved the structure of the film, as well as the performances.

10. bad_education's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

I love the way he change the subject in the middle or near the end,or he didn't ?

11. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film Woman Is the Future of Man

I really liked this movie; if this is WEAK Hong, then boy does he have some good movies. While I don't know if I think it was as good as either Virgin or Woman on the Beach, I still must say that not giving this movie five stars would be an injustice (in my eyes). It was truly a wonderful film that seemed to show man's inability to understand everything surrounding woman. Or something like that. Savvy