Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Big Little Lies

2. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Big Little Lies

3. Absentia's rating of the film Big Little Lies

4. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Big Little Lies

5. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film Big Little Lies

beautifully acted. skarsgard is exquisite!

6. BuitronJr's rating of the film Big Little Lies

7. Laura Isachenko's rating of the film Big Little Lies

8. paxy's rating of the film Big Little Lies

A brilliant time management is backed up by a sensible character-building and great cast performances (lovely Reese Witherspoon).

9. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Big Little Lies

SEASON 1 ★★★★ __________________________________________ BIG LITTLE LIES ★★★★

10. Maria Diacu's rating of the film Big Little Lies

How's it possible that I've despised Nicole Kidman as an actress for so long? I need a whole lot more of this

11. Chichago_'s rating of the film Big Little Lies

Such a complex yet beautifully narrated tv series.

12. choke's rating of the film Big Little Lies

so fun and nicole kidman is my ultimate...

13. arcondicionado's rating of the film Big Little Lies

14. Emily O's rating of the film Big Little Lies

15. rusnėja's rating of the film Big Little Lies

obviously, reese and nicole were magnificent here BUT i'd like to make a shoutout to the kids who played chloe and ziggy. their acting was so so so good, not once i catched them being over the top or not enough.

16. MLSoares's rating of the film Big Little Lies

It drags along right up until the ending, which is hands down brilliant. Working/soccer moms being mean and salty with each other at the beach drinking tea while their kids just don't give af ( except for the one that got bitten i guess). Honestly, is this how all modern american moms are?

17. kyeo's rating of the film Big Little Lies

18. Ana Cecília's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Roteiro muito bom, excelentes atrizes. Dramas pessoais femininos constroem a história

19. Lu Who's rating of the film Big Little Lies

gimme that soundtrack gimme that women, gimme that alllll llll ll . l

20. Risya's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Love S01, very well put together and filled with delightful actings. Waiting for S02!

21. RumbleFish's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Formalmente ineccepibile, personaggi multisfaccettati con cui è facile empatizzare grazie/nonostante i loro difetti io l'ho trovato irritante nel suo nascondere e nel suo mostrare quasi sempre e solo momenti minimi. Questa gestione col contagocce delle informazioni utili è invece la cifra di questa serie, che si ripresente nei pensieri anche dopo la visione. A me non ha appassionato, ma è geniale.

22. Aurora's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Me impresiona la manera de narrar los momentos reflexivos y su hermosa visión de mostrarnos a nosotras las mujeres como esos arrecifes en el mar, que resisten y resisten las olas más atroces, pero están cerca y se mantienen fuertes entre ellas.

23. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Fuck, what have I just watched?! Such raw performances. Brilliant. I have to say I felt Celeste's pain every single minute thanks to the incredible performance of Nicole Kidman. Besides, that opening shows you how delightful all the colours and sounds will be for 7 episodes in a row. Damn, the editing was A+! Truly loved it, I'm waiting for more.

24. Maar's rating of the film Big Little Lies

and a half, very enjoyable. Nicole's subtle acting is spot on.

← Previous 1 3 4