Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Antares Rising's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Privileged Hollywood people experimenting with sex and drugs in 1969. It was probably a bit shocking for the late 60's on a Playboy kind of level.

2. Myles's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

3. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

4. Inteleter's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Solid comedy-drama. Had quite a few fun scenes and acting was great, particularly from Natalie Wood and Elliot Gould. Ending was also pretty good. Overall was quite good fun.

5. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Horribly dated and unevenly acted throughout, this is worth seeing for fans of Elliott Gould and Natalie Wood, but Robert Culp and Dyan Cannon are very weak as the other two of the main four leads.

6. gothrockchick's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Hideous. Dyan Cannon plays a bitch so well,with a face like leather. It left me feeling dirty.

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

This "sassy" gem from the end of the sixties made some buckets of coins at the theatrers at that time from the movie stills from the goddess Natalie Wood in pants and bikini, among the "nasty subject" for american audiences. Pseudo sexploitation for boomer generation that not become hippie, but wanted to feel, or explain, some of it. End of sixties, scream therapy, love. The last ingenuous generation.

8. 絵莉's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

wild ride; absolute treasure of set dressing and costumes

9. Nicolas Pierce's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Found this an almost physically painful experience to watch at times, so hard was I cringing at the insufferably smug and utterly inane proceedings. Horrendously dated. Gets an extra star for Elliott Gould, who appears to be acting in a much better movie than the one he's actually stuck in.

10. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Amusing period piece from a more self-indulgent age. Great clothes. I need silver shoes right now.

11. Superfrog's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

I really wanted to see this but past a decent start, the film loses any kind of drive by the time we hit the Italian restaurant. Thanks for showing the film but it sadly fails to deliver.

12. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

elliot gould very sweet in this

13. Tja's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

West coast touchy feely - very feely - flick which is very much of its time (1969), but missing something to pep up the interminable conversation.

14. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

I consider the last five minutes of the film, from the moment the characters leave their room, as a great slice of cinematic grace. The rest of the movie is an interesting satirical comedy of manners. Recommended.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

7.7/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3kM "a biting satire channels the experiment of “openness” in human correlations through its epoch’s sex-liberating ethos."

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

17. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

18. Aardsy's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

I kept waiting for Columbo to show up.

19. Erik F.'s rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

20. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

In Mazursky's film there is a moral and ethical depth and a willingness to deconstruct internal struggles that other films would gladly repress. Grounded in four exquisite performances, the film evolves with its characters, always with an acute sense of satire, to provide a well-rounded portrait of a generation, that might as well be ours. Bob&Carol&Ted&Alice is undoubtedly one of the hidden treasures of the '60s.

21. William's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Moral suspense, treated with intelligence and honesty.

22. tom's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

iwish to see Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice ilike it

23. CRUSSER's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Things get all sorts of mixed up as Elliott Gould plays a reserved libidophobe and Natalie Wood slinks into sultry curiosity in this middle-aged hippie farce. I have never seen either of them do anything quite like their roles. A very enjoyable diversion to be sure, one that I'd watch many more times. An amazing set piece at a primal scream-ish retreat, to boot. Did I mention Natalie's butt?

24. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

A Satirical comedy about The Sixties' free love and sexual freedom or "How I became a swinger". RIP Natalie Wood.