Voor een betere MUBI ervaring, update jouw browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Bodyguard

I wasn't particularly mind blown at it's final revelations which seek to undo all of the paranoia set up before it and turned it from what could've been a complicated, conspiratorial web into a show of mostly red herrings, but it's stylish and the action is tense. Richard Madden does his best with the material.

2. Margarida Patricio's rating of the film Bodyguard

3. Andreea's rating of the film Bodyguard

It's okay... The first half of the first episode is amazing and I was kinda hoping for more of that...

4. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Bodyguard

Look st me reviewing tv shows on mubi? Is this the future?! No, I dont have a thick transparent skull nor is Denmark our Royal Overlords. Yet. This was ok if I'd never seen any show ever.

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Bodyguard

3.7 A festival of improbability, yet exciting all the way.

6. chloelb's rating of the film Bodyguard

Cool, de l'action et le mec est beau

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Bodyguard

Another interesting BBC production challenging the US 'Homeland' series. The hero is described here as a spectator of events he doesn't understand at first. These events engage the London Metropolitan police, politicians, the secret services, terrorists, mobsters and former soldiers. Actress Keeley Hawes is the one to watch here. Recommended.

8. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Bodyguard

3,5. This one starts off really strong, but loses momentum somewhere after two thirds, mostly to clichés and boring toryism. Plus the "crucial" twist derails the character dynamic and interest. The last two episodes just meander.

9. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Bodyguard

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Bodyguard

Incredible first 20 minutes, written and shot like a Hitchcock film. Then it slowly devolves into the habitual "off the rails" conspiracy fare. The last episode is especially poorly written. Overall, no episode here should've been more than 40 minutes. Most run for too long and get lost in their own pathos.

11. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Bodyguard

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Bodyguard

Tory propaganda. Spooks rejigged.