For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Corpse Bride

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Corpse Bride

I wish I loved this more... it just doesn't quite have the balletic excellent of 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' and lacks the memorable characters. Still worth seeing for the 'Remains of the Day' sequence alone. More than anything, it makes me wish Selick (or Burton in his prime) would direct a stop-motion film adaptation of 'Grim Fandango'!

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Corpse Bride

4. Victória Célia's rating of the film Corpse Bride

5. martaag's rating of the film Corpse Bride

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

7. subtonal's rating of the film Corpse Bride

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Excellent concept with charming characters and good design. Love the talking maggot in the Corpse Bride's head and the voice cast is excellent, but the music seem uninspired. Sadly, there is no chemistry or reason for Victor and Victoria to get married except they share almost the same name while the Corpse Bride seem like a match made in hell. Should not have been in CGI though but in stop-motion.

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Impossible not to be awed by the level of craft & imagination that Burton & co. bring to this little fable, as the filmmakers lovingly weave together elements of Poe, Bava, Hammer Horror, Czech & Polish animation influences & the kind of whimsical outsider narrative that propelled Tim Burton's own short fiction. At a shade over 70 mins it feels underdeveloped; the third act in particular needed more time to unfold.

10. Luca Di Gianni's rating of the film Corpse Bride

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Corpse Bride

La sposa cadavere. Non mi è piaciuto.

12. hexhunk's rating of the film Corpse Bride

13. bitchwitched's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Best animated movie ever. I can't believe how perfect this film is. Every time I see Emily giving up her dreams so she can set Victor free I literally want to cry. If you disagree fucking unfollow me, we're enemies.

14. Rodrigo Sánchez's rating of the film Corpse Bride

15. hamsa's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Tim Burton is a genius.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Corpse Bride

It's nice that Tim Burton gave stop-motion a try, but my, it's amazing how little I care about this.

17. Giannina Gelsomino's rating of the film Corpse Bride

18. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Corpse Bride

19. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Corpse Bride

20. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Corpse Bride

A film that could use some serious fine-tuning, as the dull moments really diffuse the grand ones — which is a pity.

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Corpse Bride

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Corpse Bride

Not a great movie. I almost can't believe it took three people to write it.

23. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Corpse Bride