For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Rosario's rating of the film Dogman

2. strange_alive's rating of the film Dogman

3. Sara Facchini's rating of the film Dogman

4. lívia's rating of the film Dogman

obedience and relationships. it always surprises me to see violence as a way to show some kind of twisted affection.. at some point you can predict the end of the story.

5. zdravk3's rating of the film Dogman

Honestly, I don't quite get it? I guess it just "explores themes" or whatever you call it

6. mcovino's rating of the film Dogman

7. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Dogman

8. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Dogman

9. Joks's rating of the film Dogman

10. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Dogman

Truly fascinated by this well-crafted european gem. This went straight to my heart. Matteo Garrone's Dogman is a complex character study; a brutal tale of two dogs: one cokehead mastiff, the other a cringingly loyal puddle.The alpha-beta dynamic between those two was something impressive to watch. The cinematography was exquisite, urban wilderness at its finest. 9.5/10. Strong contender for best foreign, my favorite.

11. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Dogman

It's brutal. The final scene between Marcello and Simone is nauseous and it's so very well made, it's precious to see how the sound and image work so great together, watching the cadence only going up until the end. The look and feel of Dogman are terrifically good.

12. badafly's rating of the film Dogman

U start questioning what is moral or what is not moral? Are we good by default and then by the choices we make, we start being bad? Or it's all a circle of consequences oscillating between being bad or good and the end is the outcome of this despair of still not knowing. I liked it, a bit too brutal for me, great actors, great dynamics, great movie.

13. Absentia's rating of the film Dogman

14. Reghina's rating of the film Dogman

the act of revenge is mostly invisible in real life...perfectly depicted

15. movieater's rating of the film Dogman

It's up to you to decide whether Marcello is good or bad. But two things are for sure. Simone is a beast and the movie is awesome.

16. Rita Maia's rating of the film Dogman

17. Marta Batista's rating of the film Dogman

3.5 ☆ Marcello's character strikes me as very intriguing and complex, as I was left wondering about his true motivations and values even long after the film was over. Overall, it exceeded my expectations.

18. João Portalegre's rating of the film Dogman

19. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Dogman

Garrone is one of the few knowing how to use the landscape of italian suburbs.

20. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Dogman

21. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Dogman

22. josé neves's rating of the film Dogman

Is there any way out of this endless demonstratively expository sadistic-misanthrope discourse in contemporary cinema? With a realistic turn in this case, inevitably with the camera on the actors faces, the least realistic option in a movie, since they just compose a show off. The last frame, a general open shot, is very good and introduces, finally!, what is missing: a satirical weightlessness, almost Beckettian.

23. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Dogman