Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. sangoku_1987's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

"Alive or dead? It's your choice." Sergio Leone´s second chapter of his Dollar trilogy shows improvements of the Italian filmmakers flawless directing.Clint Eastwood is back in action as the Man With no Man(Monco in this film) and he goes toe to toe with an fantastic Lee Van Cleef as they team to take on the vicious bandit Indio.

2. Trunfos's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

4. Adam Metwally's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Is it just me or did the dynamic between Monco (Eastwood) and Mortimer (Van Cleef) directly inspire the two-sides-of-the-same-coin relationship between Indiana Jones and Belloq in Raiders of the Lost Ark? This is the strongest of the Man With No Name trilogy films narratively speaking, and the movie I think of when I think "Western."

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

7.6/10, "Half a century later, FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE still qualifies as invigorating and entrancing for a first viewing, Leone’s legacy lives." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3Xw

6. mimivulturul's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

3.5 văzut cu Ştefan la mine acasă <3

7. Ewan Marshall-Atherton's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

One of the best if Spaghetti Westerns are your genre. It gets better every time I watch it. Sergio Leone really knows how to bring out the grit in people.

8. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

At their best, Westerns feel like myth-making; iconic and archetypal. And this, with its emphasis on notable iconography (cigarettes, shoot-outs, stare-downs, lockets and cowboy hats), masterful Morricone score, widescreen cinematography and astounding performances is perhaps the most Westernest Western I've ever seen. Van Cleef steals the show, but he always does. Masterpiece with many memorable moments. So fun.

9. Blumes's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Improved upon the original.

10. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

I gotta say: I'm very glad A Fistful of Dollars exists. Not because I found it amazing or anything (which I certainly didn't, with Kurosawa's Yojimbo being vastly superior), but more because it led Leone to work on this sequel that upped the ante in every conceivable way, filmmaking wise. Truly, the spaghetti western can't get much more entertaining than this.

11. Dana Henson's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

7/7/18 - Hollywood Theater - 35mm - Leone's real strength is in his visuals. His best sequences often involve no dialogue. For instance, Lee Van Cleef and Clint Eastwood demonstrating their sharp shooting skills by shooting each other's hats. The scenario itself is nothing new but it is done with incredible style and grace. See it on a big screen if you can.

12. Robert Franco's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Weakest of the Dollars Trilogy

13. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Another Sergio Leone western with a lot of memorable moments. It is pretty much Lee Van Cleef's movie really with Eastwood taking a more humorous supporting sidekick role. Usually this film has been lost between the two other classics in Leone's "Dollar Trilogy" but it shouldn't as this is also an absolutely must-see movie.

14. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

_ Red : I didn't hear what the bet was ... _ Manco: Your life.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Les fameux tics et les tocs du magicien Sergio Leone dans une superbe oeuvre "décadente" devenu aujourd'hui un incontournable classique du western transalpin, solidement amarrée dans le fameux triptyque "spaghetti". Un bon moment de cinéma, pas que pour les amateurs qui reste un modèle du genre... www.cinefiches.com

16. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Still quite simple-minded. Overly-plotted, overlong, and mono-dimensional in its characters. As cool as an idea of The Man with No Name is in theory, its lack of nuance, background, or even a clear rationale, doesn't make for an interesting emotional anchor or an engaging narrative. The many films that took from the series are better in their building of character/dramatic arcs, as well as an engine for the machine.

17. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Yesterday I saw 'Sergio Leone Western' movies part 1. This is part 2. What can I say? More or less the same. Same bore, same amateurish acting & set up. B-movie style thing. One star for Clint Eastwood and another for Lee Van Cleef.

18. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Volontè was such an awesome baddie and Eastwood and Cleef teaming up is a Western wet dream. Second of the dollar trilogy and not far off from the best.

19. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

20. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

Le duel de la boîte à musique !

21. Sebas Castro's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

22. -REM-'s rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

23. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

I think, my favourite of the Dollars trilogy.

24. Diderot's rating of the film For a Few Dollars More

It's really a thing of beauty.

← Previous 1 3 4