For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Frankenweenie

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Frankenweenie

2.5 stars. Absolutely not without the capacity to warm some cockles, but the DIY awkwardness of he original suited the tone of the story rather better than the very slick stop-motion of this remake. It also lacked a certain sparkiness... that sense of free-wheeling danger which characterised Burton's work in the 1980s and most of the 1990s. But, it is a likeable, good-natured film that I be happy to show little 'uns!

3. Lu Who's rating of the film Frankenweenie

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

5. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Frankenweenie

tim burton sucks so i am convinced he did not direct this

6. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Bat-cat and Gamera are good surprises.

7. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Frankenweenie

8. Joana Graça's rating of the film Frankenweenie

only tim burton has the ability to make me shed a tear while whatching zombie dogs!

9. hamsa's rating of the film Frankenweenie

13. André Pereira's rating of the film Frankenweenie

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Frankenweenie

15. taniaburrito's rating of the film Frankenweenie

16. Rugpjute's rating of the film Frankenweenie

I felt distracted by the characters

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Frankenweenie

2012, dir. TIM BURTON - 6.5/10 (USA)

18. Ibram A's rating of the film Frankenweenie

I love the story, but i think that black and white effect in this film is so frikkin annoying. I suppose they don't want to lost the "obscure" taste, but I still find it inconveniently

19. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Frankenweenie

The first 50mins or so are fairly good, but the final act lost me. Just wasn't interested in a big action set-piece. He did a similar thing with "Alice in Wonderland"; gave it a boring action finale. But I'll tell you what, the characters are great (that cat), and it looks absolutely gorgeous. All the shadows with the black and white... beautiful! Really beautiful! Loved the art direction.

20. Strophe's rating of the film Frankenweenie

21. Yayo's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Burtonic simple love story. Beautiful.

22. Shohta's rating of the film Frankenweenie

23. Trunfos's rating of the film Frankenweenie

24. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Frankenweenie

I don't know, I just can"t. As cute as a cinema and fantasmagoria lover homage it could have been, the rather disgusting clichés and some real lack of substance are killing it, as far as I'm concerned.

← Previous 1 3 4