For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. J. O.'s rating of the film Get Out

When this came out, people were knocking each other over to tell anyone and everyone just how good this politically-charged Oscar nominee is – ironically, this praise feels like the old man telling Chris how much he loves Tiger Woods. Strange, surface-level, patronizing, condescending. This is average at best being heralded as genius. You all love to drop that "social commentary" line, too. Edgy!

2. giulia tells a tale's rating of the film Get Out

3. strange_alive's rating of the film Get Out

4. kyeo's rating of the film Get Out

Get out... of that cinema hall

5. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Get Out

6. angelicidea's rating of the film Get Out

Imaginative, creepy and funny. The perfect ingredients for a great horror movie!

7. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film Get Out

Maybe my expectations were too high; but I felt deeply let down. It starts out with a decent build-up but quickly runs out of steam and offers no surprises. The script is nowhere near as smart or politically charged as people try to make it out. Predictable and bland. (2 stars)

8. Heng Houch's rating of the film Get Out

9. Brian's rating of the film Get Out

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Get Out

Non mi è dispiaciuto, ma non mi ha nemmeno preso così tanto.

11. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Get Out

I'm not a fan of uncomfortable comedy so someone decided that replacing social discomfort but in a thriller genre would have more effect. And it does because you can add the obligatory jump scare in because your awkward metre is on max. What the fuck was up with that flying deer at the start? There is some clever moments, even the cringe dialogue at the beginning makes sense as you progress but very over hyped.

12. Hoshyar's rating of the film Get Out

Not really sure what to think about this. I give 3.5/5 Somehow I think there is a message behind it; Hopefully not a racist one! The story is eerie; the movie is well made. Still creepy. I hope I can reformulate this later. For now I cannot think wisely.

13. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Get Out

14. Will's rating of the film Get Out

Rewatched for a class on the African American gothic. Such a brilliant film, and my enjoyment was increased now that I know all the literature/theory it has roots in.

15. nostrobor's rating of the film Get Out

Very good beginning, but the end ruined it. Could have been a cult movie, but the last fifteen minutes were so predictable... Good ending is completely out of place here.

16. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Get Out

17. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Get Out

I dislike this film more as days go by. It's not scary. It's not funny. It's not clever. This is the kind of political commentary that 2017 wanted. Safe, obvious, and with little bite. It has all the visual hallmarks of a first time director trying to be "inventive" when really it's (just like the script) conspicuous and distracting. It may not be as "revolutionary" as Sorry To Bother You but it is equally as muddy.

18. Koenjinosora's rating of the film Get Out

19. YEOP!'s rating of the film Get Out

How Peele gets humble simpletons hooked on comedy-satire is answered by this film

20. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Get Out

I don't know what this movie is getting at, there's no problem with race in America...*sticks head back in mud*

21. Zoë Isabela's rating of the film Get Out

this movie exceeded whatever vague expectations i set for it in every possible manner--plot twists, quirky elements, adventurous characters and all. jordan peele wanted to say something and he fucking did. worth allowing this movie to revolutionize your take on film.

22. Karina O.'s rating of the film Get Out

The tension was PALPABLE. The acting was amazing, I felt very invested in several of them. It managed to keep my attention until the very end. And god know I needed that "happy" ending, after all that Chris had to endure.

23. Ark V's rating of the film Get Out

Gripping and hugely funny in places. In this instance the link between social commentary and black comedy is just too great a leap however.

24. Emrys's rating of the film Get Out

A fun story with an excellent premise. Within the blu-ray special features is the original ending, with director commentary, describing how the director changed the ending in response to our shifting emotional needs, as we moved from Obama to Trump!