MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için tarayıcını güncelle

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. misu's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

65/100 (Yönetmenimizin Ali, Petra von Kant filmlerini ve Lgbt filmlerinin genelini çok seven biri olarak bu filmi yeterince etkili bulmamanın sebebini kendimde değil malesef Fassbinder'de aramak zorundayım. İnanılmaz bir görüntü yönetimi ve son 15 dakikası olmasa oldukça kötü puan verebilirdim. Saçmalıkları, kendi içinde tekrara düşmeleri, her karakterin anlamsız şiirselliği beni yıldırdı. Devamı yorumda...)

3. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

4. Erik F.'s rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Bleak as hell, but definitely one of Fassbinder's most personal and powerful films. (On a side note, it was quite a surprise to hear the theme music from Fellini's "Amarcord" used in this. I'm curious about the reason for that.)

5. St.Just's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

6. Jasper Pini's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

7. Joao Pocos's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Uma porrada. Fassbinder na veia.

8. sel's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

If you have a heart and watch this it will take some time to digest this film. It is one of the films that require you to be present and pay attention. And Elvira’s life will break your heart. Great narrative.

9. Oriol Barberà Masats's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Arrumem as legendas. Impossível de assistir assim.

10. lou.'s rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

I think I have rarely seen such cruel and deep desperate films. Yet how much tragic humanity! ❤ [I have to admit, I only closed my eyes during the initial scenes at the slaughterhouse]

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Maybe a bit too much a personal film project by Fassbinder for me to enjoy - and I almost didn't get through the film either as there was a slaughter house sequence that was more gory and disgusting than any horror movie I have ever seen in my life. Even so, Volker Spengler do a powerful performance that is hard to forget.

12. Pegarange's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

It's a bit overlong and I don't really like the exposition in monologues, but the overall atmosphere is fascinating and the story of identity and confusion is really moving.

13. Massimo's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Happiness? What is happiness? Of course I'm not happy. There's no such thing as happiness. It is the quest... the process that's exciting... not the outcome... happiness. That can't be exciting.

14. Incubare-Sucubare's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Buena y mala a la vez... La quieres quitar y a la vez no quieres parar de verla... 2 estrellas y a la vez 4... Que película tan jodida... Buena fotografía y actuación.

15. Olivier's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Une petite merveille du septième art, à la fois inquiétant et profondément émouvant.

16. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

17. Duc Quang Nguyen's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

This film lies apart from Fassbinder's short yet profound filmography. I find myself conflicted over the (un-?)weird progression of scenes after scenes, of voices after voices. The feelings left behind are unreal, yet in this particular case, negation revives the life and adds a meaning to reality, especially one in the realm of emotions, of senses, of a touch on mentality.

18. José Fernando Cardoso's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Beautiful and devastating in a way that only Fassbinder could do. And the guy made the amazing ‘The Marriage of Maria Braun’ in the same year.

19. lesminho's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

20. beepea's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

What [does] difference make, and what difference does it make? Visions from G*d, failed romances, wisdom from the elderly were past catalyzers of major life changes, from investments, to songs, to poetry. Can we not say that offhanded comment from a loved one may alter our life when we least expect it? Today: more accurate compasses and surface area to heap upon a wound. Main slice: Elvira’s Slaughterhouse monologue

21. Mario C.'s rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Beautiful film by Fassbinder, although not his best. It is a theatrical and long-winded melodrama, where the tragic (but delicate) figure of Elvira is "rebounded" from one character to another, without anyone (including her) being able to really understand her malaise.

22. Cass25's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

23. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

24. guillermo's rating of the film I et år med 13 måner

Fassbinder the sinner in state-of-grace. The problem is that WRF´s wisdom was rough, ill. This is a personal film, but also the exploration of a universal issue. Subjectivity, identity. So much to learn from Fassbinder, the damned Franz Walsch. Der Katzelmacher.