Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Kick-Ass but smarter and less scatological, Kingsman manages to be a functional genre film and a witty satire at the same time. Vaughn still has a ways to go before creating the next Pulp Fiction, but his craft has become more refined and storytelling more nuanced.

2. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

3. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

It's probably a little less but I bumped the rating up a bit because it's so much fun and because I feel that the second one was good too and didn't want to give it a 2 star rating. Who knew Colin Firth could kick ass?!

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Atrocious. Maybe watch for Sam Jackson playing essentially an evil Mark Zuckerburg, but thats it. Avoid.

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

2-3. A fun little James Bond homage.

6. Andre's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

A Matthew Vaughn special: some very good ideas and wit, somewhat marred by action sequences which are cool in theory, but ruined by an overt artificiality masked as "coolness", and totally ruined by a snide, condescending attitude that, square as it sounds, strikes me as completely immoral. Well made, but I quite frankly hate it

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

8. nisa.'s rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

the unit brought me here. thank you feeldog and friends.

9. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Hey, this is alright. Not perfect, but I appreciate non-DC/Marvel comic book adaptations.

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

11. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

pulp fiction, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, psycho and so on so on :)

12. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

13. Thomas's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

A satisfying romp in the vein of 'James Bond' and similar super-spy movies. Unashamed pastiche with just enough energy, verve and charm to hold the attention.

14. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

This is the second time I watched this movie. THE SECRET SERVICE is a very fresh start from the KINGSMAN franchise. It's funny, exciting, entertaining, and action-packed. Led by the new-comer Taron Egerton and charismatic performance from Colin Firth. Not to mention, Samuel L. Jackson who played as an interesting villain. THE SECRET SERVICE is a homage to James Bond franchise and also a parody of it...

16. kesurupan's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

17. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

18. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

A new British spy is born. He dares everything and the result is just awsome ! ***** Un nouvel espion anglais arrive. Il ose tout et le résultat est vraiment génial !

19. McOpinionated's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

I gave up. Horrid, stupid, dull, a 5-colour rainbow of clichés that someone thought was funny or ironic or something. Oh yeah, something = ££ from powerless adolescent boys.

20. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

Fun, fun, fun. Dumb, dumb, dumb. It has a punch to it, yes. But it goes as far an action film this popcorny can go: it pays the genre price, unfortunately. Awesome punches, though. Very Wanted (2008).

21. Peter Tran's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

At one point in time I did say that Samuel L. Jackson was one of our best actors (1995). But then he decided to be in every single movie ever made playing the same character over and over. He ruined the movie for me. I have watched the battle in the church, and the making of the battle, where they show you the cuts now about 20 times.

23. harringtonellie's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service

I will watch this over and over again, happily. Its incredible too see Colin Firth, the stereotypical charm exuding bumbling brit turned into a bad ass bitch. I barely have the words to explain how I feel about it. If you take yourself incredibly seriously then I wouldn't bother with this film because its simply too amazingly ridiculous for you, and that, i'm afraid, is your loss. (cont. in comments)

24. nadnab's rating of the film Kingsman: The Secret Service