Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Lost

At one time it was the best thing on TV. That season finale, though. Don't watch it. Matthew Fox phoned it in for at least that last season. Terry O'Quinn was the backbone of the show.

2. Dami's rating of the film Lost

never forget the final...

3. Joshua's rating of the film Lost

Lost plays as a series of half-remembered philosophies and religious symbolism, and from this builds a sort-of religious edifice out of itself and its characters. Like most modern religions, it fails to lead the believer to any concrete conclusions, but it would be a lie to say that the visions were not enjoyable.

4. Ghostman's rating of the film Lost

Starts off strongly only to become possibly the most absurd dramatic TV show of all time. The final season is astonishingly bad. Still, some strong parts, here and there.

5. RumbleFish's rating of the film Lost

La prima stagione di Lost è uno dei pochi argomenti paragonabili all'11Settembre, del tipo "Tu in che periodo eri quando hai visto la prima di Lost?"

6. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Lost

7. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Lost

Comincia che sembra una delle serie più intelligenti e geniali di sempre, poi compie una serie di errori di ingenuità che la trasformano nella serie più irritante di sempre. Comunque un ottimo esperimento che ha sdoganato la serie tv come lavoro d'autore.

8. Ale Sabatini's rating of the film Lost

Stagione 1: 4 1/2 Stagione 2: 4 Stagione 3: 3 1/2 Stagione 4: 4 Stagione 5: 3 Stagione 6: 4 EPISODIO PREFERITO: 6X15 "La fine"

9. theyarehere's rating of the film Lost

I hate the edning so so so much.

10. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Lost

SEASON 1 ★★★★½ | SEASON 2 ★★★★½ | SEASON 3 ★★★★ | SEASON 4 ★★★★ | SEASON 5 ★★★½ | SEASON 6 ★★★½ __________________________________________ LOST ★★★★

11. belemir's rating of the film Lost

12. _sans.soleil_'s rating of the film Lost

There was a before and after Lost in my life. Lost was not only about figuring out if the multi-ethnic cast was floating in the ocean on the top of a giant turtle or if the smoke monster had psychological complexes. It was about that six degrees theory and ultimately, the deep connections between the characters bla bla bla. Ok, I am aware I've been dramanipulated. Post series depression is a real thing.

13. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Lost

Everytime I'm on a plane I think of J.J Abram's outstanding opening in Lost's Pilot(heh). I mean, I think about this a lot,have been thinking about it since 2004.And you know what? There is only 1 TV show as much or more of a masterpiece that Twin Peaks and it is Lost. To me,it's an eternal classic,all in its breadth & wonderfully entertaining filler,from this wistful time where TV was 24 eps a season.Just ask me why

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Lost

Long winded rip off of Tarkovsky (Stalker) and David Lynch (Twin Peaks) that they couldn't come up with an ending for.

15. letters never sent's rating of the film Lost

If not for the last few seasons this is perfect. But really at its worst, it's still better than most series these days. There is nothing quite like Lost.

16. lou.'s rating of the film Lost

The final episode (season) sucks #team.

17. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Lost

I got lost and stopped watching.

18. BLP's rating of the film Lost

One of the best shows ever made and truly a groundbreaking one. Fantastic characters, fascinating mythology and the structure of the episodes made for a very compelling viewing experience. The show also features the best twist I have ever seen in any narrative, ever. Unfortunately all this brilliance was tainted by a bad final season and a criminally absurd final episode. Still, can’t give it less than 5 stars.

19. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film Lost

I know many fans would punch me in the face, but I don't think the ending was all that bad. Actually, I think much of the show's suggestive power lies in it. Finding within yourself the meaning you want to assign to that island can be a powerful and deeply changing experience.I know it was to me. However, I do agree that too much time was invested in details that would go on to become plot holes or loose ends.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Lost

Law of diminishing returns. The problem with fascinating enigmas in a long-term series, leaving them unresolved or trying to find an obscure explanation can become an anti-climax. Guess what? It was.

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Lost

Arguably the most interesting show of its decade, arguably the worst, definitely the most bonkers.

22. kyeo's rating of the film Lost

SEASON I *** SEASON II not completed

23. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Lost

Well, it started out great didn't it? Alas, the writer's strike shortened fourth season and the major (MAJOR) let down of the fifth and final season merely confirmed what the creators had been denying the whole time, that they had just been making it up as they went along...

24. chanandre's rating of the film Lost

The first 3 seasons are gold. I kept thinking about 'Far Cry' (the videogame) throughout season one, for some reason.