For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Superfrog's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Shallower than inception, pretentious and ultimately a drag to me.

2. I.Camera's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

The script is messy (and misogynistic by today's standards) but the film is compelling up to its cleverly written ending. A selfish and narcissistic man's life is thrown into disarray when an ex-lover attempts suicide by automobile, disfiguring his face (his best feature ). Open Your Eyes was an odd choice for a Cameron Crowe remake, and it isn't surprising that some US audiences struggled with its labyrinthine plot.

3. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

4. Didonne's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Pas mal, mais pas enthousiasmant. J'ai commencé à tendre l'oeil lorsque la narration s'est fracturée pour former des boucles.. Ensuite, tout va très vite, les épisodes se superposent, on y perd son latin. Une fin rocambolesque avec une clause 14 à dormir debout en fermant les yeux.

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

6. Juan Javier's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Quizá no es buena idea verla dos veces.

7. TheBestMovieNeverMade's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

I remember completely disliking the remake 'Vanilla Sky' and it was the reason I stopped following the next movies of Amenábar. But now I have seen the original I'm very enthousiastic about this movie. A highly poetic film, with a story reminiscent of Philip K. Dick and Boorman's 'Point Blank'. Certainly the second great movie of this director after 'Thesis'.

8. mrpasquali's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Before Matrix and Black Mirror there was this marvelous dystopian sci-fi oeuvre. Both youthful and stunning Penelope Cruz and Eduardo Noriega did great interpretations. The smart script by Mr. Amenabar caught all my attention. A reflection upon dreams and a very old impossible human desire.

9. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Une oeuvre tourmentée et bienvenue ! www.cinefiches.com

11. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Not sure this even qualifies as a movie.

12. Naila's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Memorable but made me sick,

13. liberte la nuit's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

nice tale about how the unconscious undermines & lays waste to one's supposed aspirations/desires, but it fell flat for me nonetheless. would have made a good short story

14. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

15. anadyomene's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

The ending is the most memorable and terrifying part.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Much better than Vanilla Sky

17. low's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

18. Aaken's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Amenábar has this extraordinary talent to make films which are strange, moving, exciting, unique and totally unexpected. The Hollywood remake was totally unnecessary.

19. A47's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

20. alice's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Found myself mesmerized, lost between dream, reality, fiction. The tension is there till the end. It's not Amenabar's best movie I think, but it is very powerful and original.

21. Trunfos's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

22. ap's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

There are things that I feel could have been cut, but the movie is amazing nonetheless.

23. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

Me carga la actuación del loco de la máscara y me incomódan mucho los diálogos. Cuando la vi me desesperó un poco. Mucho mejor el rimeic gringo, hasta la penélope está más bella jsjs

24. Adriana Valente's rating of the film Luk øjnene op

dinâmico. olhos abertos no filme todo