Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Pina

Too fantastic to describe.... Except all I can say is this: You've captured the true art of dancing through film so well, Wim. Dancers everywhere should watch this.

2. jurism's rating of the film Pina

Vulnerability depth exploration

3. Harry's rating of the film Pina

The excitement of watching Pina laid in the rapid firing of ones mirror neurons. The use of cast vignettes interspersed with dramatic and intense dance footage, allowed movement to narrate Pina;s life and influence. It was particularly exciting the way Pina almost was described as thou an enigma or even a deity, creating worlds thru her choreography. Beautiful bodies stories and environments. review by tonia

4. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Pina

A tribute to dance choreographer Pina Bausch, this isn't the kind of thing I prefer to watch but there's undeniable beauty and grace in a number of the pieces being performed.

5. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Pina

6. Paul's rating of the film Pina

I did not know what to expect. I was stunned-another world, what beauty, exquisite images and movement, what an inspiring teacher

7. Joshua's rating of the film Pina

As close to Pina as the viewer can get, a mesmeric and unpretentious trip into the stylistic and psychological dynamics of a very unique theatre company. If only we could enter through the screen.

8. David Biddle's rating of the film Pina

9. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film Pina

A master film director meets a master choreographer.

10. pop_tudor_pop's rating of the film Pina

11. Hoshyar's rating of the film Pina

"Dance, Dance, otherwise we are lost" :) PINA <3

12. Gino Eelen's rating of the film Pina

Wow. Speechless. Breathless. Beyond words. Literally.

13. lucio carbonelli's rating of the film Pina

a movie of strength and love, pure beauty. to bring with you on that famous desert island.

14. elisa's rating of the film Pina

A perfect way to know Pina Bausch legacy

15. Rachele Vanucci's rating of the film Pina

Pina, what have you done to your dancers? You gave them new eyes, new ears, a new soul. An incredible tribute made of love and respect for an incredible human being.

16. Juan Javier's rating of the film Pina

17. matteo carini's rating of the film Pina

I attended my sister's dance recital for more than 15 years, going through the different perceptions that dance conveyed to me, yet never even going close to feel and SEE what they (her, him and all of them) were able to SHOW me now, most of the time not explicitly, which is also its beauty. This leaves so much what I feel to be the right mark

18. dionysus67's rating of the film Pina

A bold and captivating project which may lack visual depth as the superimpositions enhance the degree of artifice but one that nonetheless is steeped in quintessential cinematic magic and innovative 'testimonials/tributes' to the master. Hagiographical to be sure, it mesmerizes with the innovative ultra-modernist choreogrpahies some of which (the wet rock on stage) are genuinely cinematic. Flawed, yet a great feast!

19. ronny's rating of the film Pina

excellent and unique documentary style but would prefer it as a series of short vignettes.

20. Nicole's rating of the film Pina

West Side Story got nothing on this masterpiece! So much ecstatic dancing here, Pina's work clearly has an influence to this day.

21. Neal Bowen's rating of the film Pina

Absolutely awe inspiring. With an array of emotions reflecting the complexities of a deeply conscious life. Bravo Wenders! Bravissima Bausch!

22. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Pina

"She saw everything, even with eyes closed."

23. Lucas Jordan's rating of the film Pina

Pina showcases both ok visuals with some dancing performances mixed in between it. I honestly don't understand the meaning or reasoning behind this film and I'm sure many people don't as well. If I'm to be harsh this just seems like someone slapping some random scenes together and trying to pass it as some contemporary art piece. This film is not worth your time. It's honesty an enigma as to why this film is on here

24. Loz Loory's rating of the film Pina

4.5 Another great documentary about a crucial figure in modern dance. On par with "Dancemaker" about Paul Taylor. Bausch's "The Rite of Spring" is like Alvin Ailey's "Revelations": so brilliant that each time you watch it, you are bowled over anew by its shear elemental force and power. The dance pieces outside in Wuppertal are slightly jarring; Pina's work was meant for the stage, with all elements controlled.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7