Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. güneycan's rating of the film Pina

Great pictures and performances but the fact that it's a long collage of scenes makes it a bit tiring. Yet it's definitely worth watching.

2. La Schiff's rating of the film Pina

3. MARA SSB's rating of the film Pina

Dancem, dancem, ou então, estamos perdidos.

4. AALC's rating of the film Pina

5. Dirk Geurs's rating of the film Pina

This is the fifth time I have watched this movie now and it is still giving me goosebumps. Note especially how much the movie format adds compared to watching a similar performance in real life.

6. Nicolás Mauricio Bello's rating of the film Pina

7. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Pina

Absolutely stunning, the dancing was as to be expected top notch, but take a good look at the shots and the locations too. You'll see that a lot of craftsmanship has gone into this movie. The amount of love that these dancers have for the late Pina is amazing and it shows, very emotionally powerful.

8. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Pina

Bin weder Fan von Tanz noch von Wenders, aber das ist ein handwerklich ausgezeichnet (in 3D!) gemachter Film in dem der Regisseur viel Empathie für seine Darsteller zeigt, die natürlich alle großartig sind. Zudem ist die Sache auch noch wirklich unterhaltend.

9. bitterMoo's rating of the film Pina

so perfectly beautiful, so much Wenders'

10. Raquel Queiroz's rating of the film Pina

Mind control over bodily perfection

11. miacarvalho's rating of the film Pina

Incredibly beautiful. Although the music choices sometimes broke the mood.

12. attilio_primo's rating of the film Pina

13. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Pina

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Pina

I love Pina so much. For me, she defines modern dance. No movie can ever capture that thing she does.

15. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Pina

16. Fuzzagi's rating of the film Pina

17. pickledelephant's rating of the film Pina

18. maud's rating of the film Pina

dance, dance, otherwise we are lost

19. Asa_Nisi_Masa's rating of the film Pina

Im Laufe des Films habe ich Pinas Tanzsprache verstanden.

20. anarresti's rating of the film Pina

Absolutely captivating and immersive. The best artistic creation I have seen for 3D cinema - it really explores the depth 3D allows, in a way I have not witnessed again. (Have yet to see Cave of Forgotten Dreams). In no way filmed dancing can be the as emotionally and physically intense and interesting as live dance. But this is a work that will be a lasting tribute to that other irreplaceble art form. And to Pina!

21. Danny Indio's rating of the film Pina

A film filled with performances that are strange yet rhythmic. An overwhelming sense of nonsense made logical by glimpses into Pina's artistic development through her dancing friends. I love the production design and the use of elementals like dirt and water on the stage. I see metaphors for loneliness and longing as each dancer gets a moment in the spotlight, while those who shined before step back into the mass.

22. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Pina

SAW THIS IN 3D 2 YEARS AGO AND HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT it how did i ever ........ i need to see it again. absolutely brilliant......... art in nature's purest form of production.

23. Shaun Hill's rating of the film Pina

24. Cameron Buckley's rating of the film Pina

People worry so much about understanding dance that they commonly interpret anything not entirely traditional to be completely idiotic or far too esoteric to enjoy. Dance isn't meant to be analyzed in the same way a narrative film is. Allow yourself to be lost in the marvel, and stop worrying so much!