For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

75/100 (Bir daha izle deseler bir daha izlerim ama bir daha en iyi 10 filmden biri de deseler kendimden utanırım ancak. Bu verdiğim puan tamamen Tarantino'nun şansı eğer ilk izlemem olsaydı 70 bile olabilirdi bu tesadüfler ve mantık hatalarıyla. İnanılmaz kurgu, oyunculuklar, diyaloglar ve atmosfer mantık hataları-anlamsızlık ile hiç edilmiş. Bunu malesef yaş alınca fark edebildim. Devamı yorumda...)

3. Lucas Jordan's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction revolutionized storytelling and film and also had a huge impact on the pop culture of the planet. It threw away the consistent timeline of a story and jumped between not only other storylines but other parts in time throughout the film. Its dramatic camera movements showed how emotions can be portrayed through camera motions.

4. GianMarco Alegre's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

A film with an interesting use of flashbacks to tell a cohesive story all while leaving the audience in a small fog of confusion

5. Knights of Odessa's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

6. Shay McAteer's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

Great music, great dialogue, great acting, absolutely mental plot, well shot, amazingly well paced, and absolutely singular in style and execution. What more could you want from a film?

7. abyantama's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

8. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

this movie has a very unique style that set in stone what Tarantino's directing would be like. It uses a unique structure and script that allows the movie to switch main characters smoothly. The way the the story all connect is amazing and the dialogue is perfectly Tarantino.

9. Brian's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

"Ezekiel 25:17"... enough said

10. nona vanis's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

kuncinya adala sabar iklas dan tawakal

11. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

12. Absentia's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

13. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

14. knockkneed's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

I think Tarantino could never move me, until I watch de Medeiros and Willis together

15. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

3.8 stars. I can't relate to people who cite 'Pulp Fiction' as their favourite film... I simply can't imagine it holding that kind of meaning for me. It's entertaining, often really funny and, to a degree, it's intellectually gratifying, but "COOL!" isn't such a powerful emotional response that I'd rank it above all others! But, yeah, it has a pretty killer soundtrack and the cast are all on-point.

16. beepea's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

creative retirement long ago..

17. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

10/10 Film has it's flaws, but fuck 'em.

18. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

19. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

I guess Tarantino's films aren't for me, but I liked his black humor.

20. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

21. pablocinéma's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence." -Mia Wallace

22. Oerd Xhemollari's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

23. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

The dialogue, specifically the characterization, is top notch. Seriously, not a single line is wasted.

24. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Pulp Fiction

me reí mucho, el guión es la raja