Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. paris.gemini.pg's rating of the film Rick and Morty

2. Mihail, caine de circ's rating of the film Rick and Morty

It does not have one single tolerable character. They all seem to be constructed in a way that is supposed to test my patience threshold.

3. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Rick and Morty

4. Hoshyar's rating of the film Rick and Morty

There are no boundairies in Rick and Morty's world. :D

5. MisterColo93's rating of the film Rick and Morty

6. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV.

7. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Rick and Morty

SEASON 1 ★★★½ | SEASON 2 ★★★½ | SEASON 3 ★★★½ __________________________________________ RICK AND MORTY ★★★½

8. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Rick and Morty

9. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The existential sci fi/adventure element works for me; but the humour I dont appreciate at all and find the characters and humour grating.

10. sklavenmoral's rating of the film Rick and Morty

11. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Just finished season one and I have to say that's probably the best animated series that I've ever seen. It's absurdly funny and frenetic. Perfect to watch high.

12. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film Rick and Morty

This show is not for binge watching since the characters will grate on you pretty quickly.

13. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The most wildly creative show on TV. Big Love. One of the truest expressions of Creative Freedom in the Audio-Visual mainstream medium.

14. Ale/M's rating of the film Rick and Morty

15. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Rick and Morty

16. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Rick and Morty

There are no throw away anythings here. Everything flows in the economy of the story here down to the briefest side character openly pondering for perhaps the first time "oh wait, what are my values?".

17. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Rick and Morty

18. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Most favorite animated stuff in recent years!

19. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Rick and Morty

It's complex and layered without being impenetrable; hilarious, unpretentious, unpredictable and super inventive. The world it creates is just amazing. A lot has been said about this show, but it's better to just see for yourself.

20. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Rick and Morty

A cross between Family Guy and the worst episodes of Futurama. It starts to slip after the great first season.

21. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The show is great. The fans are awful.

22. The Macho King's rating of the film Rick and Morty

When it's good, its great. When it's not, it's still okay.

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Rick and Morty

This is basically what I wish Doctor Who was. If it was live-action, I'd adore it. That said, its fans make me hate it.

24. lazycalm's rating of the film Rick and Morty

That moment when For the Damaged Coda and Look on Down from the Bridge were played T_T