Pentru o mai bună experiență MUBI, actualizare versiune browser.

Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Goonies

Bunch of kids go down into a cellar to find one eyed willy?! Was I the only one seeing all these sexual innuendos in this film, granted I never realised it as a kid but I'm still repressing my own encounters! But that's not my problem, it's just padded out, a fairground ride with a flimsy plot before Pirates of the Caribbean to the concept and placed it in cinemas. Nostalgia for the truffle shuffle but overall dull.

2. Renton47's rating of the film The Goonies

The Goonies loomed as large as Spielberg's oeuvre in my childhood consciousness. Well, I've revisited it and can attest that it's a third-tier Spielberg achievement. Sure it has an endearing spirit, some charming performances and a sense of fun. It's also extremely rough around the edges, broad and hurried and lacking a decisive control. Memory is so much warmer! 2.5

3. strange_alive's rating of the film The Goonies

4. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Goonies

5. harringtonellie's rating of the film The Goonies

I genuinely can't believe i've gotten to the ripe old age of 25 without seeing The Goonies before, but really, whats not to love about a bunch of misfit kids going off on an adventure to find pirates treasure in the 80s? And to be honest, all the adult criticisms about shouting and swearing in the film can just simmer down - kids do shout and swear sometimes, if your kids don't then they aren't having fun.

6. jsax's rating of the film The Goonies

7. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film The Goonies

Comparatively shows that problems in mainstream films started then, not millennial. It too has pacing problems, yelled dialogue, broad characters, and fully dumbs itself down... but it isn't a cartoon, yet still uses its desired audiences (teens/children) impatience as an excuse to be opiates. Marvel shows commercial literary appeal is nearly extinct, this that the 1980's started it. P.S. The Monster Squad owns this.

8. William's rating of the film The Goonies

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Goonies

These kids are so loud... I can't.

10. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film The Goonies

11. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Goonies

12. amandav's rating of the film The Goonies

my childhood, even if i was born 12 years after its release

13. FISCHER's rating of the film The Goonies

>>> Une savoureuse réalisation ! www.cinefiches.com

14. lou.'s rating of the film The Goonies

I always rate this kind of 'movies' as I was a little girl... but, you know, I always laugh, like - a lot.

15. Serhan Demirhan's rating of the film The Goonies

Everyone shouted through the entire movie. God it was annoying. Still, 80's standart but enjoyable and influential adventure movie.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Goonies

I don't have the obsessive relationship with this film which comes from growing up with it, but I will admit that it's lots of fun. Where did Josh Brolin go for twenty years after The Goonies?!

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Goonies

18. hexhunk's rating of the film The Goonies

Listen, my summer camp had two VHS tapes to show when it rained, and this was one of them. I don't even remember what the other one was. Pure 80s adventure campy fun.

19. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Goonies

Did Chunk ask his parents' permission about adopting Sloth?

20. Bernardo Rodrigues's rating of the film The Goonies

21. Arf's rating of the film The Goonies

se ero più piccolo magari ci andavo in fissa

22. James Mackin's rating of the film The Goonies

Young Josh Brolin, and Cyndi Lauper's amazing music video she made for her song in this film, are what I love about this.

23. Ethan's rating of the film The Goonies

I never saw this film as child but it is still entertaining if you are an adult. Richard Donner was Michael Bay before Michael Bay.

24. Star Lord's rating of the film The Goonies

Anche qui film della mia infanzia che, però, non è che sia chissà quale capolavoro.