Bedømmelser & anmeldelser

1. _sans.soleil_'s rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I will die without a lover who actually accepts to wear the DIY Halloween couple costume of Max and monster xd

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

2.9 stars. 'Where the Mopey Things Are'. I was pretty disappointed at the time mostly because, as for many, Sendak's book for a childhood favourite of great fun and wildness. I was a pretty wimpy and not especially wild kid, so the book for a great imaginative release for me! Jonez' film looks gorgeous and provides a poetic phenomenological experience, but wild it is not.

3. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

A film people hated on release, and forgot about now, this film is Spike Jonze's best work as a director. My score my be over-inflated because it's a very personal film to me, but this film captures what it feels like better than any other what it's like to be a rebellious child who feels forgotten by the world. It is a story about escaping the pain of life, and the realization that that also entails escaping the joy

4. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

5. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

6. lofisofi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

i think this was a beautiful movie about childhood and people who don't like this movie have never seen beautiful Japanese movies where nothing happens too

7. Adam GR's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

The beautiful lamentations of a depressed soul exploring a fantastical safety net, ultimately realizing it must let go and move on. A+ cast, too real.

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Dares to show that kids have psychological issues and anger problems that only a good psychologist can help. It is a demanding film that tries to go a little deeper in a darker place than what is usual for a family movie and it can be hard to root for a kid that is angry and unlikable, but even then the film gives us a great detailed universe with impressive big monsters.

9. CFranc's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Jonze's vision and Burwell's score effortlessly immerse us into the vibrant childhood psyche, letting us savor its innocent joy and imaginative wonders, but quickly warning us of the emotional collateral damage it can bear. Reminded me of my euphoric, seemingly boundless childhood, and yet instructed me to take that scary, crucial next step to this thing called "adult". Thank you, Spike.

10. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

This piece of shit destroyed one of my childhood memories

11. amoradov's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

12. anacecil's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Una historia dentro de otr ahistoria par aniños !!!

13. ninchok's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

[to sleep on the soft floor like on one of the wild things]

14. Kreg's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Something about this movie made it not feel like a movie. It affected me viscerally somehow, and I felt real anxiety.

15. Severus Snape's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

james gandolfini's voice ♥ (and yeah there's a brat in us all)

16. Bobby Karmi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Spike Jonze has yet to make a single feature film that has been less than a masterpiece, and Where the Wild Things Are is no exception. Hauntingly shot, emotionally evocative, and one of the most moving depictions of growing up I can think of from the past decade, this movie hit me hard and it won't let me forget it.

17. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Non sempre essere piccoli garantisce spensieratezza, anzi spesso la vita di un bambino è un turbinio di emozioni contrastanti legate tra loro da rapporti complesssi. Max è un bambino complicato, raccontato perfettamente tramite i personaggi di questo film, rappresentanti i vari stati d'animo presenti nella mente del piccolo protagonista. Un film da vedere almeno due volte. Peccato per la sceneggiatura non ottima.

18. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

19. b/k's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

i'll eat u up, i love u so

20. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

La fuga di Max e le sue esperienze sono ben raccontate e ben analizzano la sua psiche. I mostri sono irresistibili e con un'aura minacciosa. Max capirà come il suo comportamento metta in crisi la madre. Atmosfera magica, con una fotografia curata e dai toni insolitamente cupi. La regia trasmette bene il messaggio ed emoziona ed affascina. Canzoni fin troppo ricercate ma belle e ben utilizzate. Ottimi effetti speciali

21. Aaken's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I get it, I understand it, but I didn't get into it... Maybe the characters' voice over that broke the magic for me... Young Max Records is excellent, adorable and full of joie de vivre. Spike Jonze really captured the essence of childhood in him. Maybe I should give it another try...

22. MLSoares's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I wish I had a world like this that I could escape into.

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I cried when I saw this. A lot. I cried first when Max started playing in the snow with his older sister and then began to cry when her older friends seemed to pick on him. Children and their feelings are complicated.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I haven't seen this film since it came out, because I swore to myself I would never watch such a piece of shit again. And no, I haven't read the book, nor will I. This is a story about a really dumb kid who doesn't understand the concept of divorce.