Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. axsaxs's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Truth be told, I was expecting something better. Mediocre film redeemed by good actors.

2. Kim Fjeldberg's rating of the film Ein Prophet

one of the best told films I've seen in a loong time.

3. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Effective. It was all that matters. Bravo!

4. socc726's rating of the film Ein Prophet

just the toughest movie i have ever seen

5. Aryo Harjantianto's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Top Notch Prison Gangster Film! Tahar Rahim&Niels Arestrup is awesome

6. Goиzalitroи Troи's rating of the film Ein Prophet

wena wena wena...entrete....como será en la carceles chiles??? jajajja...wena historia...me gustó

7. Matthew Dekneef's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Near-perfect film that has everything I look for when I go to the movies: French-speaking Arabs, crispy winter camera lighting, realistic understated neck slitting razor blade scene, oversized prison sweater costume design, daydreams and facial scars.

8. Coral Amiga's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Brutal and soulful all at once, I was left breathless from start to finish.

9. Quoíx's rating of the film Ein Prophet

This is one of my favorite movies, not in small part due to Tahar Rahim and his performance. I loved the speed of the movie, but most of all, the stoicism of Malik. It's amazing what Tahar can express by just the raising of his eyebrows. I don't even like crime dramas. Ever.

10. Corey's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Wow; I just saw this today, really really powerful movie. The end scene with Ceaser was just devastating.

11. Nuansa's rating of the film Ein Prophet

i'll repeat what the critics and others have said before : The Godfather of Prison Cinema. Malik El Djebena reminds me a lot of Michael Corleone.

12. Melberger's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Tahar Rahim is so genuine to this role. Not much to say other than see it. "The Godfather" in prison.

13. Amelia York's rating of the film Ein Prophet

This was a great movie, but I was dead tired when I watched it and fell asleep about two hours in. So I absolutely loved it, but I have no idea how it ended. :]

14. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Wonderful, slips from violence to poetry to realism in a repeating cycle. Absolutely amazing.

15. Paul Papadopoulos's rating of the film Ein Prophet

16. davandwar's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Superb filmmaking!! Yes, long, but it certainly held my attention... Nice balance of realism and cinema. I especially appreciated Rahim's transformation while imprisoned and Desplat's ideal scoring.

17. George Ürkenidas's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Saw a screening over a month ago, and it's still knocking around in my head. This was one of the strongest, most lingering experiences I've had in a theater in a very long time.

18. Sombra's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Brilliant and tense…

19. Jabin's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Best gangster genre film since the godfather!

20. Valu2009's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Nice and well shot, but too long and it bored me a bit here and there. It's a shame. Anyway, Tahar Rahim and especially Niels Arestrup play their roles very well.

21. Nikyatu's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Amazing. Anyone would fall in love with the lead...Well crafted and original.

22. ryan's rating of the film Ein Prophet

This film is so good that I'm too intimidated to try and say something clever about it.

23. HenriqueA's rating of the film Ein Prophet

Great storytelling and a very nice gangster movie.

24. mina's rating of the film Ein Prophet

A masterfully told story about survival of the fittest. Malik enters prison a petty criminal who can't read or write and slowly rises through the criminal ranks on the inside and the outside with an innate, intense survival instinct. Claustrophobic, violent, smart and gritty, no matter what Malik does, he never looses his humanity, which keeps you on his side. A beautifully directed and acted film. A must-see.