Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Fassbinder's quick, "minor" movie, dashed out, but ringing in film history for eternity as a beautiful, horrific statement on what we culturally allow love to be.

2. Dignan's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

What gave Ali the ulcer: xenophobia or too much couscous?

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Fassbinder's finest hour. Simple, honest, true.

4. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A love story that feels true because it doesn't give us the highs and lows. It just lingers in the middle with quiet desperation.

5. K A t's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

somehow, this movie works. the stiff acting and hackneyed characters ADD to it...they explore loneliness in a unique/heartwrenching way...feeling confused and sad but also satisfied

6. Francisco R.'s rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

The ending is too deus ex machina for my taste, but there's no denying the film's awesome power.

7. maddening cloud's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

This film broke my heart into a million little pieces. And I love it more than any other film.

8. gorkem sever's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Show perfectly discrimination and how the people adapt it! but now I try to find their connection its not love, its not countable profit in each sides, thats the only one thing its the loneliness.

9. foreverage's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Arabs are bad people in Germany! That's so sad. But Ali's acting so bad :)

10. willy f's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

11. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

This movie wins a lot from its relationship with Sirk's movie, but standing alone is still a wider and more beautiful reflexion than its inspiration. Really grateful for having watched this.

12. Serkan Karaaslan's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Such a good story, such a terrible acting.

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1JO

14. Richie Hayes's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Interpretation of a classic taking to cinematic heaven.

15. Bekriah M's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

16. oooooo's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

-Her oId face arouses me-

17. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

18. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A dry, mediocre film. Fassbinder talks about emotion more than actually try to put in on screen. This movie talks itself to death and just goes through the motions, becoming a pedestrian bore. The worst scene is the scene where Emmi tells her kids she has married Ali. Their reactions are dead, and so are the others in this movie. The lack of honest emotion here is startling for this kind of story.

19. Nino Lasso's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

I'll also have a chateaubriand for two, medium-rare, please.

20. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A spare production and a beautifully composed film examining loneliness; various ways of valuing relationships; bigotry, tolerance, and acceptance; and, in very interesting ways, how people can be pushed together or pulled apart by the rejection or acceptance of those around them.

21. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Took a 2nd viewing to realize this film is absolutely perfect

22. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Amazing. Alienating love story. Ten out of ten on the cous cous scale.

23. Stevie's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Fassbinder's best? Probably. Sensational performance from Brigitte Mira. Upgrades Sirk's All That Heaven Allows by attacking racist attitudes as well as social class differences.

24. JUERGEN_K's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

EVERY teacher should show THIS FILM in high-school!!!