Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. JUERGEN_K's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

EVERY teacher should show THIS FILM in high-school!!!

2. Tina's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

3. Clarissa's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

One of my top Fassbinder movies!

4. irina's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Loved it because it made me cry and not many films can do that

5. John Ross Bowie's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

I've never seen anything like this -- watched in the class of Auteurs founder Frank Tomasulo and it has stayed with me for close to twenty years. And it's even better when you look at it next to Sirk,

6. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Angst essen Seele auf 1974 DIR Rainer Werner Fassbinder SCR Rainer Werner Fassbinder 93 Min 5/10

7. Alberto's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

This was the first Fassbinder film I saw when I actually worked as a projectionist in a High School Cinema Club in Tunisia, in the 1980´s. Our German language teacher brought films from the German Cultural Institute in Tunis and we discussed it after viewing. It was quite a challenge for a group of european and arab students. I hope it helped all of us.

8. Jon's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

It's clear through Brigitte Mira's extraordinary performance how much this man means to her. I hardly ever get the reciprocal feeling from El Hedi ben Salem. Intentional, or was he just not a very good actor? In all other respects, excellent film.

9. galuh indri's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

"Dark clothes look so sad, don't they?"

10. alexp's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

First watch - 4 stars Second watch, 3 years later - 2 stars

11. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

thank u jordan 4 showin me the way,,,,,,2 fassbinder,,,,,

12. El Biffo's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

13. Raluca Elena Covaci's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

"Hapiness is not always fun". A wonderful experience about prejudice

14. mwin's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

great film!! very touching

15. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

What a wonderful film.... This is my first Fassbinder film.... just wow!

16. gaffordKINO's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

I dismissed this film before it started. I went into it thinking of Sirk and Fassbinder's production style; how Sirk's elaborate Hollywood production values succeed in bringing you into that world of the melodrama. Here, Fassbinder has accomplished something different, but of equal impact, and with far less. This ebbs and flows between peaks and valleys of joy and sorrow. An utter heartbreaker and a new favorite.

17. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

Wonderful. The direction and visual style of this film is just really quite good. You can really sense the love that these two people share and everything that it means to them. Emmi's change once social pressures lessen is what makes this story so fascinating to me. It felt brutally real and definitely incredibly sad. The ending is also great. Not bad for my first Fassbinder! I'll have to watch much more.

18. Kays Vanderest's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

19. SALESK's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

unbreak my heart. say you'll love me again.

20. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

about people trapped externally and internally by social and personal limitations and about finding each other and oneself in another and the extent to which that could possibly unfold in the way we would like for it to unfold and the extent to which it cannot

21. AntioneOscar69's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A film that seems, in outline, as pure soap opera; countless moments in the screenplay that in any other context would seem laughably melodramatic are here handled with restraint and utter sincerity; the two lead actors are excellent, and it's a poetic, beautiful, deeply humane film, with understated and masterful direction by Fassbinder.

22. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A master film from a master director paying homage to the great Douglas Sirk melodramas of the 50s

23. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

As in 'I Only Want You to Love Me', Fassbinder turns his hand here not only to melodrama but to didacticism; in lesser hands this material might have amounted to little more than an edifying moral tale providing uplift to self-satisfied bien-pensants. Instead it is shot through with a rich variety of anxieties -- social, personal, and political -- each brought to sad and vivid life via pitch-perfect performances.

24. apexa's rating of the film Angst essen Seele auf

A worthy "remake" (kind of seen as debated if it really is hence the quotes) that beautifully creates realistic complexities to the basis of the plot. The handling of race in the film was nicely handled, something of a rarity from a white director.