Voor een betere MUBI ervaring, update jouw browser.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. JackCoull1's rating of the film Chungking Express

his weakest film that I've seen, boring

2. Andre's rating of the film Chungking Express

No wonder it's a modern classic: it absolutely nails how loneliness traps in a bubble even when you're with exactly who you wanna be. The clash of different moods, genres and the wryly hilarious faux deep voice-overs perfectly mimic the feeling of individual lives on a clash collision without really knowing each other. Do I need to add that Doyle's camera (that colour! Those time lapses!) is almost a main character?

3. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Chungking Express

Like In the Mood for Love, watch Chungking Express for color and composition, stay away for its writing, with lonely characters largely defined by obvious themes of unrealized or non-reciprocated love dictating their humanness only. Conflicts are present, but aloof, drama isn’t dramatized, and it’s coldly emotional, with its meaning broadcast. The 1st story drops as soon as it becomes poignant, 2nd is stretched out.

4. Wifak's rating of the film Chungking Express

the film oozes romance & sexiness...beautiful, heartfelt and funny. two parts. Both are experiments on time and longing; when love starts, when it expires; when heart opens again... It is full of quirks & little gems. a sketch of narrative, instead it's made of these little vignettes, the jogging, narration, jokes, wet cloth that still cries, weeping flat, wet BP... A chocolate box & I loved every piece of it.

5. Gundam66's rating of the film Chungking Express

For this movie i traveled to Hongkong

6. Connor's rating of the film Chungking Express

It would be a 4 to 5 star rating but the transition to the 2nd story is wack.

7. Ting Pan's rating of the film Chungking Express

HK, LA. 梁朝伟简直销魂。王菲蛮灵的。金城武不是很懂。王家卫为这几位量身定制的片子,都不用演,有点刻意。

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film Chungking Express

Will be Tony Leung able to have sex in peace? Pls WKW give him a break!

9. Nicolò Musiani's rating of the film Chungking Express

10. Rilakkuma's rating of the film Chungking Express

Why, of course. A favorite amongst many. Captures loneliness quite stunningly.

11. Tanmita's rating of the film Chungking Express

Nothing has ever been made like Chungking Express.

12. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Chungking Express

13. Angie's rating of the film Chungking Express

A canned memory with no expiry date.

14. László Csaba's rating of the film Chungking Express

15. Isabella's rating of the film Chungking Express

16. Giacomo Confortin's rating of the film Chungking Express

[04.04.2020, Torrent] Infine dai 100 del King. Irripetibile sopra Faye Wong. Amato di non lasciare nulla da solo tra la folla, e sotto le finestre da cui entrano gli esterni, la luce seguita per gli scorci senza un ritmo costretto. Domando il discrimine netto tra le puttanate (compiacente, espone i caratteri ingenui) e gli esercizi alla complessità al ribasso. Se siano nelle pagine private.

17. jaelaah's rating of the film Chungking Express

"Actually, she wasn't a no-show that night. She just got the place wrong. We were in different Californias, 15 hours apart. It must be 11:00 am there. I wonder if she'll remember our 8:00 pm date here." This film put my heart through a food processor.

18. Clémence's rating of the film Chungking Express

first, i fell in love, with someone I don't know yet, then sad, when I realized this feeling could not last and finally I felt happy, when I understood it will always come back.

19. Beatriz Porfírio's rating of the film Chungking Express

*california dreaming playing in the background*

20. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Chungking Express

Un meraviglioso, rivoluzionario, atto visivo. Da Hong Kong con furore. [“Ora capisco cosa devono aver provato gli spettatori che nel 1960 videro Fino all’ultimo respiro“. Così qualche critico salutò HongKongExpress dell’allora sconosciuto regista Kar-wai -] grazie al contributo del grande direttore della fotografia C. Doyle, un film che mostra l'esistenzialismo del regista (a tratti non sempre coinvolgente)

21. Film Maudit's rating of the film Chungking Express

Jean-Pierre Jeunet learned a thing or two from that second half, non?!

22. Raghu Pratap's rating of the film Chungking Express

Style over substance. Even the style gets irritating after a while. Interpersed with moments of poetry, but mostly annoying.

23. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Chungking Express

★★★★★You will see it by hook or by crook

24. Ainna's rating of the film Chungking Express

Romance movie i never thought i needed.