Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Charlotte Hafner's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

It's not a hyperbole for me to say that I've watched this movie at least 50 times - endlessly brilliant, a beautiful portrayal of how real young women behave, without ever being mocking or cruel. An absolute cult classic. I can probably quote this along in my sleep.

2. Rui Salgado's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

3. lostlevel's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Paul Rudd doesn't seem to age like other humans, I'm starting to wonder where he is keeping his portrait... much like Rudd, the jokes have aged quite well and the only thing is the mobile phones (good lord).

4. Babak Jani's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Well Done Mubi!! Next should be American Pie 1, 2, 3, ...!!!!!!!! Also, Why cant I write a review without star!!! I would like to rate this film -1

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Took me way too long to watch this one, but it's a gem. R.I.P. Brittany Murphy and Alicia Silverstone's career.

6. armyofbirds's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Couldn't come up with something to make it better.

7. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Could've been better but I had fun watching it. Hilarious and entertaining.

8. ju's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

9. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

10. gaussian's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

this movie helped me realize i'm a full-on monet

11. Carolina Santos's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

12. nadnab's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

13. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

Bubblegum with grit. A genuinely sweet film that makes no great allusions to anything (apart from the Emma pastiche) and in doing so provides as gently sly a critique on vacuity, conformity and materialism as you're likely to find this side of Douglas Sirk. The gently skewered targets have only intensified in their horrors with the passing years. Jane Austen in Hollywood indeed.

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

6.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2TG

15. Renton47's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

I'm only mildly irked that so much appreciation for this is grounded in delineating it from other films of the genre that take themselves a touch more seriously. Rather than subvert, this works because it respects the material, and we can't help but too. No nostalgia for me (1st viewing), my reservations are petty regarding structure/aimlessness, but I respect the respect for cluelessness on display.

16. slackavetes's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

saw it again last week. perfect in every way "Do you like Billie Holiday?" "I love him!"

17. itchycoil's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

this should crack top 20 of mubi 1000 this movie literally doesnt place a foot wrong it is the most fluid enjoyable comedy of all time

18. choupinet's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

I wasn't all that into romantic teen comedies in my younger years, but this one in particular took my interest. Cute and honest.

19. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

1 star is for them outfitzzzzz

20. HKFanatic's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

At a recent screening of "Clueless," I watched as Cher's famous line "And in conclusion may I please remind you it does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty!" brought the audience to enthusiastic cheers. As seemingly light and inconsequential as the film may seem, the moment was incredibly cathartic in the wake of the recent Travel Ban. Twenty years later, "Clueless" feels twice as smart and funny.

21. aaa093's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

22. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

it's funny in the way it plays with stereotypes. loses the magic in the last 20/30 mins

23. Cherry's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!

So so so so so so overrated honestly just so bad

24. carlajrzg's rating of the film Clueless - Was sonst!