Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

This was a hard watch. Lacks creativity, energy, and imagination. It’s poorly directed, unenthusiastically shot and, for the most part, awkwardly staged. The action sequences are ineffective and most hard-boiled lines don’t land. An unfortunate Chandler adaptation and a major disappointment. Murder My Sweet is for my money one of the 5 great classic film noirs. Great early Sly Stallone and Harry Dean Stanton.

2. Blumes's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Warm grain, clean set-ups (save for the drugging montage) and a very fun Mitchum

3. Jason's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

I would entreat you to note that Dick Richards made FAREWELL, MY LOVELY - which is a bizarre, madcap, and delightful quasi-masterpiece - the same year he made RAFFERTY AND THE GOLD DUST TWINS, which is, oh, say, my eleventh favourite American film of all time. No small feat! FAREWELL, though gussied-up, positively dressed to the nines, is nonetheless outrageously lackadaisical. It is a spree, but a loping one.

4. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

5. josé neves's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

35mm. Goodbye and do not come back. What a great waste of great actors, especially Sylvia Miles and of a cinematographer, John Alonzo and set designer, Dean Tavoularis.

6. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

You added Farewell, My Lovely 1975 ★★★ Great cast, good noir, ordinary film.

7. Matt's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

It's as good as the novel!

8. Diderot's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Philip Marlowe is old and tired, and the whole business is a lot less sexy than it used to be. There's always a little charm to even the mildly competent baroque-genre film. But with both Mitchum and Rampling, this one's a bit special.

9. Graeme Ritchie's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

excellent adaptation of a classic novel

10. Zanna Walsh's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

I love Chandler. And I felt the only good moments here was his writing. It almost felt like it was a parody. I like Mitchum, but to me he did seem too old. And Rampling's face seemed like it'd been set in some kind of Bacall mould. It didn't work.

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

I don't think it would have been entirely incorrect to call this one The Big Sleep as well.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Delivers what it wants to delivers, sadly what it wants to deliver is dull as fuck to me.

13. Alberto Funkledink's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

They should use this as the example when they write the textbook chapter about how to turn a great book into a shit film

14. 'king Harold's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Prescient casting; Mitchum is as sick of acting as Marlowe is of being a private eye, past it, broke and seen it all. For the first hour it seemed amateurish, but the story,the killer lines and finally, the performances pull it all together and it gathers momentum and it ends up being great. Mitchum really was a legend; you can't keep your eyes off him, he couldn't give a fuck.

15. Tja's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Plot like The Big Sleep, but more understandable. Mitchum is trying hard while Rampling is effortlessly hot, but I still get a lot of monochrome flashbacks to the "Cassablanca" era. This is a creditable remake, but the pace and atmosphere of the original movie is something this version can only allude and aspire to.

16. captainfez's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

One of the few movies you'll see to feature Robert Mitchum getting a kick in the nuts.

17. Patrick Hoffman's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Film magnifique de bout en bout, Mitchum (quelle Gueule !!!) et la belle Charlotte sont magnifiques... Dommage que les sous-titres français soient exécrables : une faute presque à chaque dialogue. Il faudrait que leurs auteurs se relisent avant de les incruster...

18. Tibulle85's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Un film vraiment sympa, un polar classique mais classieux avec le grand Robert Mitchum (que je n'avais vu jusqu'à présent qu'en noir et blanc, ça m'a fait bizarre...). L'histoire est vraiment pas mal. Par contre, vu la piètre qualité des sous-titres français, bon courage à quiconque n'est pas un peu anglophone pour suivre l'histoire! :-///

19. El Biffo's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

With a Raymond Chandler story and a stellar cast, it's really phenomenal how bad this picture is. Watch the 1944 version, MURDER, MY SWEET instead. Or read the book.

20. AVA's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

22. David Rivera Castro's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Buen cine negro. Misterioso, con una historia desconocida que únicamente aflora hasta el final.

23. Rubis's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

j’avoue ne pas savoir quoi dire. un bon scenar, de bons acteurs, de chouette blague un peu lourde (c'est un compliment), le tout va très vite. un bon polar quoi, agréable.

24. Lo Moulis's rating of the film Fahr zur Hölle, Liebling

Les sous-titres en français sont truffés de fautes d'orthographe ... Ça fait pitié !!