Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Gallus's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

2. lesminho's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

3. EiderSeek's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

4. Andreea's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

I really feel like there were other books that deserved more screen time too, especially the last two before this one as they felt very rushed... This one is more of build-up for the next one and, eh.

5. jhubbs's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

I appreciate what Yates was going for here, but not sure it works. Pacing certainly iffy, climax is less than satisfying, & status quo has hardly budged. Would likely have worked better as one 3+hr film. Woods chase fight looks straight out of Twilight ugh. No time in Hogwarts is odd. Isolationism & landscapes great. DH/Dumbledore plotlines are choppy. Dobby being excluded from previous films dampens impact here 2.5

6. Marina et Pierre's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

This is one of the few great Harry Potter films. I get emotional while watching. Beautiful art and cinematography, respectable script, and great actors. It portrays a humane and sensitive side of these teenagers who are going through a war trying to act while managing their affections at the same time.

7. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

8. T.H. McGregor's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

The best of the series, and the only one I felt was better than the book. Dark, oppressive, and allows itself to take the time it needs.

9. Gioele's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

10. Ryan327's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

11. alexp's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

13. raquel_ag's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

14. Morenai's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

15. Taliedo's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

The best so far regarding pacing and emotional envolvement

16. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

Feels more like 3 films stitched together than a consistent narrative, but should be applauded for introducing a more reflective tone to the series, allowing its characters to grow & develop. The political subtext & allusions to genocide (which I'm told are central in the books) are both explored here, adding a greater sense of danger & depth, although the series again mistakes visual darkness for the thematic kind.

17. subtonal's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

(3.5) Obviously well done, but much too slowww, long, and uneventful; and too negative for what I'd want from Harry Potter, not to mention pedestrian. But from this I've learned that where movies adapted from books usually leave out too much and move way too briskly, there is a real possibility of moving too slowly as well. There's a sweet spot somewhere, and this move lingers a bit too far beyond that.

18. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

t is the beginning of the end of a satisfying high quality fantasy action with emotional drama production. A gorgeous animation sequence midway is especially memorable, but it is clear in this film that they made this film longer only so that they could split this final chapter in two and squeeze more money out of us as the pace seem to go on halt for a while.

19. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

When I look back at the HP films, from the very first to this one, the progression is obvious. There is a maturity in this 1st installment of the final film that certainly was not present in the films prior, and all of the cast was incredibly on-point. While the journey for the Horcruxes is engaging, the film does lag a bit in spots because it tends to drag out. I did like it, just wish it were about 30 min shorter.

20. lidiishere's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

I love that scene when Harmony dancing together~

21. ig_____or's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

Part 1 works as on-the-road adventure, constantly shifting positions and introducing the theme of the Deathly Hollows right off the bat. Suddenly you have the quest for the Horcruxes (I think they never say exactly how many there are) and the mystery about Deathly Hollows, something that could have been better explained, I think. But overall it successfully paves the way for the final film.

22. Pipim's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

Le début est trop décousu!

23. tenonder's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes - Teil 1

Overall, the first part of the final movie of Harry Potter saga. It's the right decision to split the movie in two parts. So we can getting along with each characters. In this Part 1 we can also see a deep exploration of each characters. This movie is a direct continuation of Half-Blood Prince. I love this movie because it's getting darker, darker and darker. We can feel sympathy to each characters. Ready for Part 2!