Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. ramiah's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

2. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

“'Tis indeed a miracle, one must feel, that two such heavenly creatures are real.” My goodness, how I adore this film. I get so carried away by the girls’ enthusiasm, their love, imagination, desperation. Winslet & Lynskey outdo themselves. The story is gruesome, the visions horrifying; every time I’m shocked by the sudden appearance of Orson Welles, the hideous It. This is the ultimate tragical, sinister love story.

3. Simone Berlioz's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

I watched this movie when I was around of 12 years old, searching into the web and I found this stunning jewel,that I never forgot. One's of the most unknown movies of Winslet, but magical as heaven. As the film named says, this film is simply "Heavenly".

4. Andre's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

The genius of Jackson's slide into prestige filmmaking is that it isn't prestige filmmaking at all: he dramatizes the mindset of these teenagers by attacking it with all the gusto and wit and joy of his homemade gore comedies. It perfectly suits the oversized dreams of adolescence. It's that intensity of imagination which makes the slide into madness all the more disturbing. Lynskey and Winslet never set a foot wrong

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

(3,5) Anjir diuber-uber Orson Welles bwkwk

6. lily gould's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

7. oluiver's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

perhaps suffers from seeming outdated, moreso than a ‘94 film should. the first few minutes were the best, with a lot of dramatic nonsense in between.

8. ig_____or's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

The cinematography is lovely but boy... these two lunatics were annoying as fuck. A murder that just seemed like a prank.

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

Poor Kate Winslet, she did not have a single love happy ending in the 90s.

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

Une petite merveille australienne ! www.cinefiches.com

12. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

This one impressed me and exceeded my expectations! A classic for dreamers.

13. Ralphesque's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

Bizarre film. Melanie Lynskey delivers a mean Kubrick stare.

14. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

Kate Winslet and Melanie Lynskey are convincing as self-centered, fantasy-obsessed and disturbing teenage girls. It was the first mainstream movie from Peter Jackson that put the director on a new and bolder path. While it ends a bit abruptly for my taste as it would have been interesting to see how the murder affected the girls later in life. The actor playing Orson Welles look like a freak version of him.

15. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

Magical lesbian love accompanied by bloody murder and insanity. Throw Kate Winslet in there and you’ve got a childhood classic.

16. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

The innocent days of bricks and blood.

17. petit astronaute's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

18. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

19. Ann Burden's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

20. tyb's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

A bit too over the top, especially Winslet's acting seems too parody-like. Also could benefit from a shorter run time, although I did watch the uncut version, so perhaps the original cut is better.

21. ceciliasobral's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

22. taniaburrito's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

23. lívia's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

24. Superfrog's rating of the film Himmlische Kreaturen

I want to like this, and I am open to Jackson's style but the meandering was too much for me in this one. Not a bid one but approach this one relaxed knowing you are taken for a ride.

← Previous 1 3 4 5