Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Malcolm Harris's rating of the film Inception

2. Tiago José Mateus Cardoso's rating of the film Inception

Less confusing the second time you watch it

3. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Inception

It's a dream within a dream (within a dream) and I, the viewer, is also asleep.

4. Shay McAteer's rating of the film Inception

5. Ryan Nilsen's rating of the film Inception

This film changed my life because it's responsible for making me want to go into filmmaking. In the summer of 2010, my Dad, brother, and I got to stay at our second cousins place at Stone Harbor. It was one of the most memorable trips of my lifetime. On one rainy day we went to the stone harbor theater and saw Inception. When we walked out my mind was completely blown.

6. poetboi's rating of the film Inception

i was probably 12 and this film was the first film to show me that films didn't have to be straight-forward. 10/10 for style, soundtrack, story, everything. this will always hold the most special place in my heart.

7. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Inception

8. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Inception

9. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Inception

10. MisterColo93's rating of the film Inception

11. Ştefan Ristea's rating of the film Inception

12. Erik F.'s rating of the film Inception

It's a (mostly) enjoyable sci-fi thriller (there are certainly better ones, and certainly worse ones) -- but is there a movie with more expository dialogue than this one??

13. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Inception

14. Mimic Hootings's rating of the film Inception

The most un-dreamlike film about dreams I've seen. For something truly oneiric, try 'The Hourglass Sanatorium' or 'Mulholland Drive'. This is just silly stuff, turned up to 11. I liked Nolan's first, low-budget film, 'Following', but since then he has developed a bad case of The Bigs. At this point, it seems to be terminal.

15. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Inception

16. Benji's rating of the film Inception

I genuinely enjoyed reading the Mubi reviews more than watching the film. For me, it's nothing really special. I remember being rather disappointed that it was just a very pretty action film with set pieces, rather the labyrinthine story I'd heard so much about. Some reviewers wonder how Nolan could come up with such an idea.... Well, better, films. Like some have suggested. Paprika and Primer maybe.

17. lofisofi's rating of the film Inception

what are dreams and what is the architecture of dreams? in one scene, Dom asks Ariadne to make a maze one can't solve in a minute. she fails the first time, making one too linear. her second is abstract. Inception is the first type; it is labyrinthine, perhaps, but too constrained by logic, by rules. Nolan is ultimately an architect and not a dreamer. he can make stable forms but not otherworldly ones.

18. Ylly's rating of the film Inception

"Pain is in the mind, and judging by the decor we're in your mind, aren't we, Arthur?"

19. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Inception

20. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Inception

Interesting idea but I feel the action scenes are useless. It get me bored.

21. yoyoksehat's rating of the film Inception

Andalanquw pas awal2 suka film

22. raquel_ag's rating of the film Inception

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

23. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Inception

Nolan anying gua ga ngerti, pusing

24. meepy's rating of the film Inception

A great idea/concept. Amazing visuals. Not much of an interesting story and main character. He shows no emotional struggle, simply tells the audience the issue/problem. I couldn't feel the tension. Left me disappointed that such a hyped up film & one with a great concept didn't amaze me.