Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

2. IFlovv's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Moonrise Kingdom is a whimsical, well-acted love story, and I found it to be immensely enjoyable. If only more romances like this one could be made in Hollywood today. Most romances Hollywood churns out are hopelessly ridden with clichés. This film, though, is highly original, entertaining, heartfelt, and moving. I am quite glad to have seen it.

3. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

4. Chris's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

not my usual kind of movie but very good regardless

5. Helen's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

This is the point where Anderson's obsessively recurring "hoards of men and one girl"-storyline really hits rock bottom - it's pretentious, irritating, over-polished and quite soulless.

6. Muraki's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

7. MS1915's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Definitely one of Anderson's best to date. It's quirky and fun and just...so...original. It really stands on its own and not only entertains, but touches. A really great film for anyone, at any age.

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Göze hoş gelen doğa manzaralarıyla ve renkleriyle, tam da Wes Anderson'a özgü diyebileceğim masalsı bir aşk hikayesi. Otoriteden, baskıdan ve emirlerden sıkılan gençlerin özgürlüklerini belli bir çizgide arayışlarına şahit oluyoruz bu filmde.. Güzel bir filmdi.. Yalnızca odaklandığı konu, gençlerin aşkları yerine, daha çeşitli olaylarla ve mesajlarla harmanlanabilirdi. Tam da Wes Anderson sevenlere özgü bir film...

10. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

11. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

there is nothing except symmetry in this movie. Plus there are many bad actings . Outside of united states there are many directors who create really good atmoshpere ,story with low budget and non professional actors . He has many opportunities and result seems like ottoman miniature paintings ,there is no dimension. Camera has a language like actors , it is not only for right left scroll .

12. anarresti's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

As a foreigner, I say this as a compliment. There's an american feel in this film that makes it special, specific, and special. There's that sense of conquering a place, of being a pioneer, of being self-reliant. And there's even the persecution (in these case, grown-ups) of the law, to make the quest more romantic and meaningful. My words cannot say it any other way, this is not my culture. But it did move me, too.

13. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

It's been proven by history. All mankind makes mistakes.

14. yasdnil's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Alas, I am the minority. Life Aquatic is my favorite, while Moonrise Kingdom is my least. It is very much Wes Anderson head to toe, but something felt off. I can't put my finger on it. I don't want to get insulting, it was still okay. Just expected more.

15. Mariska V's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Watching this movie makes me wanna jump into Wes Anderson's meticulously-designed, signature universe and set up a tent at the beach. Or joining a Noah's ark play.

16. Jason's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

17. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Ah the joy of a wes anderson film!

18. paxy's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

19. dilay's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

One of my favorites from that year. Wes Anderson's brilliance works wonders.

20. Thijmen's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Anderson's eye for detail is amazing. I liked the story as well. Two young children decide to run away together and fall in love. The whole town goes looking for them. What follows is a marry chase. Funny and beautifully shot. Great music as well

21. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

A fantastic fast-paced adventure with meticulous framing and trademark Anderson charm and wit.

22. bleadof's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

As usual, the meticulousness of Mr. Anderson is the main attraction. The story rings true, I could be that boy. The humour is dry, but that's why I like it. Somehow still it falls short. You remember it, but I'm hesitant to say I'd watch it again. It does it's job of distracting me a bit from the now.

23. delllana's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

i love the storyline and the perfect cinematography. but that yellowish-tone, i think, is too much for my eyes that makes them hurt.

24. Flora M's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

funny and with great cinematography. If you're a Wes Anderson fan you should like this. This film is worth a watch