Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. lesminho's rating of the film Murder Mystery

2. paul_quixote's rating of the film Murder Mystery

The way these Netflix movies do product placement is godawful surreal. I think it's an interesting document of our times... this middle class fantasy of becoming a billionaire and how operative it is in the hearts and souls of so many people... but more than that it's a stupid, well-paced movie that features attractive people (and Adam Sandler) being variously humorous. Which is an okay way to turn off your brain.

3. Louis Robert's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Entertaining, it had good bits. That running gag with the racer not understanding any language context cracked me up every time! Great dose of classic comedy and extravagant european action. But I did not care at all for the big reveal. Pretty much forgettable in the end.

4. Andreea's rating of the film Murder Mystery

What?! There's an Adam Sandler movie that I enjoyed. It was a lot of fun.

5. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Murder Mystery

6. Pipim's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Un film qui a l'humilité de son peu d'ambitions et qui y gagne à tous les coups.

7. chanandre's rating of the film Murder Mystery

[Netflix] fun for fun.// Aniston 'How did you know that?' -- Sandler "Latin is still the international language". Clichéville but nevertheless funny. I seem to have imported Capra's morals and that ain't half bad.

8. jonrock411's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Adam Sandler might be the greatest con man in film history, we know he can hand in good performances. His work with Paul Thomas Anderson or Noah Baumbach have people calling for Oscars, and then he turns around and makes some uncreative trash like this, and at some point, you have to ask if its worth it for the great performances every decade or so

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Non il film più divertente con Adam Sandler, ma comunque migliore rispetto ad un paio degli ultimi anni. Ci sono state alcune scene dalla comicità un po' forzata (come far fare il mimo alla morente Suzi) e sembrava che fossero tutti abituati ad assistere a degli omicidi, come se fosse la cosa più naturale al mondo, ma tutto sommato è stata una visione piacevole, poco impegnativa, da pizza sul divano e niente da fare.

10. lucia lurzo's rating of the film Murder Mystery

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Non è malaccio, un po' idiota ma la trama (alla fine) non è brutta. E poi Gemma Artenton spaziale.

12. Varun Saini's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Adam Sandler Jennifer Anniston Luke Evans rock.. good flick.. one time watch..

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Murder Mystery

10/100 (Netflix'e neden para verilmemesi gerektiğinin kanıtı. Bu kadar iğrenç bir filmi yayında yapımda emeği geçen herkesin tanrı varsa belasını versin. Filmin hiçbir anında mantık koyamadınız mı yahu. Biri durup ya şurası gerçekçi olsun demedi mi cidden? Milyon dolarlar harcayıp bu filmi mi çektiniz hakikaten? Recep ivedik bu filmden 3-4 kat daha iyidir. Korkmadan bağıra bağıra söylüyorum. Netflix alma aldırma..)

14. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Murder Mystery

A chubby Adam Sandler couldn't managed to have the same chemistry with Jennifer Aniston like they had in Just Go With It. The actor was truly awful in this boring, predictable comedy but Luke Evans and Jennifer Aniston were ok. Anyway the movie for me was very bad.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Murder Mystery

Agatha Christie by way of Happy Madison. Not as involving nor as impressively farcical as "Club Dread" but nowhere near insufferable as Sandler's past Netflix-paid vacations, "Murder Mystery" remains buoyant because it doesn't do anything to make you outright loathe it — as backhanded as that sounds. Sandler doesn't don a phony accent nor crowd the film with cameos which lets the core mystery and likable couple shine

16. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Murder Mystery

I want the Jennifer Aniston commentary for the Criterion release. I love her so much.

17. Gabrielė Norkūnaitė's rating of the film Murder Mystery

1.5 As true murder mystery fan I'm telling you - this is only for the really bad times.

18. Ylly's rating of the film Murder Mystery

#175 murder in orient express who?

19. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Murder Mystery

1.5. Fun way to kill your time.