Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

The work of Jack Kerouac reads very much like something almost impossible to adapt into a decent movie and director Walter Salles reinforces this idea by making this disappointing, and disappointingly dull, film based on Kerouac's most famous work. The script doesn't work, lacking both the poetic nature of the source and any cinematic style, and the cast seem to know they're stuck in something problematic.

2. jurism's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Haven't read the book, and I don't want to. One of the pillars of this film is the moral norms of its characters, how by rejecting many societal norms they still need to have some, so they can be there for one another. A dominant sociopath in a group makes relationships messier. And more painful.

3. Sin título.'s rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

4. Alice's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Not extremely faithful to the novel but a good movie. Nice soundtrack, good photography, amazing cast!

5. Sean McGarvey's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

leaves you wondering if this technological world was realy worth it for the experiences they had. or were their experiences just not allowed anymore cause of laws and reality in politics and opinions of the social way of being? gives me that feeling i get when i stayed up late in the suburbs where my friends grew up. we waited for the sun to rise. went out into the fresh air. it was different in the morning. b4 fones

6. conny's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

saw it a few years ago. came to conclusion the only way to do this book filmed is to reinvent the documentary-form to achieve it - collage, poetry, era footage, photo stills, interview's mixed with reenactment drama; but not this. the film fails terribly. its boring for a start and does not capture any of the atmosphere of the book. and for me Hedlund's Cassady lacks the power, charisma and loneliness of the man.

7. Kirk's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

This is a good movie, perhaps better than it could have been, but it is not Kerouac. There is some fine acting, an excellent rhythm, but as an adaptation of the original novel, it is an utter failure.

8. lostlevel's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

I was ready to make a joke about this not being as harrowing as watching "The Road" but fortunately,​ it was quite good.

9. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

10. Juan Javier's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Casi te quita las ganas de leer el libro.

11. zohen lux's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Closeted Men Go On a Journey of Hedonistic Self-Discovery At The Expense of Female Suffering and Humiliation

12. martaag's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

13. vordven's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

14. blavatskya's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

15. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

The weakest of the Salles road-trip films but overall enjoyable. Nothing quite like youthful exuberant sexuality.

16. Anarcisos's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Not exactly what Kerouac's novel needed.

17. Corriel's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

A good film for a well adapted book, transcribing its atmosphere. (3.5)

18. Válter Venâncio's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

They turned On The Road on a pretty boys and girls gone wild.

19. madtobesaved's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

If Carolyn Cassady doesn't approve of this film and finds it a mockery to both Neal and Jack, then I do as well. A true figure of the movement has spoken on it and I personally don't think that's to be disputed.

20. Milly Hampton's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

exactly the movie I expected it to be...

21. apriccot's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

22. Arf's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

23. raggiodisole's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

Easy and freewheeling. The book is my first and only true love, but i'm not comparing. A world of sadness and madness, and travel galore. like fond memoires of and old friend

24. Kivanc Arda's rating of the film On the Road - Unterwegs

not a bad film at all. it has been a while since I read the book but the film gave me the sense of the road again and that is all that matters i guess.