Para uma melhor experiência no MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

With it's hazy character construction, almost relentlessly serious tone and hammered-hard environmental message, I can't call it one of the best fantasy films I've ever seen. Still, I had a lot of strong emotional responses to it. The action sequences are very immersive, and you do truly feel the tension and dramatic weight of the story. And, as it is a Miyazaki film, the animation is awe-inspiring.

2. Jahnava Paonessa's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

I truly love this film, I have re-watched it on multiple occasions and it has never once bored me. Its caution about hatred and environmental destruction seem even more relevant now. The characters never feel one note or without purpose. I've tried to think of some criticism of it but I couldn't find anything substantial. My only note would be that it isn't as fast paced as most blockbusters are now.

3. Rishik Vihan Manvith Harikiran's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

This film is Miyazaki's soundtrack by Joe Hisaishi is film carries a tone of Enviromental activism as well as War similar to his Colleagues Pom Poko(another must watch).This film has the grit of a beautiful war film and i love it

4. Beatriz Silveira's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

5. ahartzel's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

The sound of fire crackling and erupting from a rifle, the sound of an arrow screeching through the air and a wolf jumping through a wind rustled tree make this experience utterly magically pristine.

6. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Simultaneously a contracted and expanded version of Nausicaa; more focused and more grand. Usually in Miyazaki's environmental fables, man is strongly contrasted with nature but here, the dualities are more blurred; capturing man as beast and beast as man. Not as two sides of the same coin but as one synchronized being in life's whole, neither human nor animal. P.S. I demand a stand-alone film about Lady Eboshi.

7. erikdylansr's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

'Princess Mononoke' is a thoroughly entertaining, nail-biting adventure flick that features a powerful eco-friendly message and awe inspiring visuals.

8. Luis Enrique's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Wonderful. It was a delight to see this film about the strained relationships between human beings and nature that provides them with the necessary means to survive. We live in a world where exploitation of nature is reaching critical levels at the cost of man's egoism. It has a fabulous animation, a delicious musical background, a very original and very well executed plot.

9. Miguel's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

10. büşra yavuz's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

izlenmesi keyif veren bir miyazaki filmi daha. şaşırtmıyor adam. hayranınım.

11. pedro.terra's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Uma das tramas mais envolventes do Miyazaki com aquela pitada clássica e agradável de amor à natureza

12. Ieva's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

It's quite a sad story of people trying to destroy nature. They think cutting down the tress and killing animals will help them thrive, when actually they're killing themselves as well. As what we are doing right now. Hopefully we'll get the happy ending.

13. Hikaru's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Perhaps I’m less interested in the type of Miyazaki films with a grand perspective that stretches beyond the work itself. I also feel indifferent about the final act because it tends to focus more on the characters’ ideology and not on the characters themselves.

14. Putera Arrahma's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Jangan Kaget klo ini film agak gore wkwk perjalanan Ashitaka buat nyembuhin diri dari kutukan iblis. Dalam perjalanan doi bertemu Putri Mononoke yang lagi ngejaga dewa hutan dari serangan manusia biadap. penggambaran yang indah untuk mengangkat isu keseimbangan lingkungan.

15. Marco B.'s rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

16. minfadly.robby's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

what if the leader is female? what if there is only one leader without the people being led? and other questions related to our social slightly answered through this film.

17. Amante Salazar's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Isang epikong nagsasalaysay sa paglalakbay ni Ashitaka. Maraming tema’t ideyang tinapik ang Princess Mononoke dito: industriyalisasyon, militarisasyon, kasarian, piyudalismo, atbp. Pinakauminog ang pelikula sa digmaan ng modernisasyon (Lady Eboshi) at kalikasan (San). Ang sumpa ay mula sa galit at kagahaman ng sangkatauhan, ayon din kay Miyazaki: pag-ibig, pagkakaisa, at pagtutulungan ang lunas sa sakit ng mundo.

18. Andrea's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

19. Diego's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Obra-prima de Miyazaki!

20. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Bellissima opera dello studio Ghibli dalla sensibilità rara, unita ad un tratto magnifico che rende ogni scena incredibilmente bella. Un film crudo, che si batte contro lo sfruttamento dissennato dell'ambiente, ma non in maniera manichea, ed edificante su molti temi, senza sacrificare l'intrattenimento. Bellissimi personaggi veramente sfaccettati e che instaurano rapporti maturi e interessanti. Capolavoro.

21. Gabriel Vicente da Silva's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Muito bom! O filme tem vários núcleos e todos se amarram de uma forma show no fim :)

22. Nicolò Musiani's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

Watched it with post-modernism

23. Podre Cortez's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke

one of the most epic miazaki's features, visually astounding and very very endearing

24. Agathi Kafasoglou's rating of the film Prinzessin Mononoke