Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. ejonline's rating of the film Surviving Desire

I didn't remember that I had seen this movie. In fact, I thought that I hadn't. Then I read a few of the reviews and I recognized one of the quotes. Not a good sign.

2. Derrière chaque paupière des oeillades's rating of the film Surviving Desire

3. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Surviving Desire

Aware of its academic nonsense, and the writing is so good. My favorite line: “The trouble with us Americans is, we always went a tragedy with a happy ending.”

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Surviving Desire

Moins réussi que les oeuvres précédentes du jeune metteur en scène Hal Hartley, un film cependant personnel et plein d'un humour désespéré... www.cinefiches.com

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Surviving Desire

Desire is the cause of all suffering.

6. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Surviving Desire

We begin w/ Bresson as both the foundation & the point of deviation: materialist framing; elastic, Brechtian, slapstick manifestations of physical violence; playful literary & philosophical inquiries; performances perfectly balanced between the subdued & the emotive. Hartley's sense of irony is singular because it never undercuts youthful sincerity. Filmmakers should be both young & old: Hal Hartley is the paragon.

7. kian94's rating of the film Surviving Desire

have you ever been in love with a movie? i am.

8. mlstrx's rating of the film Surviving Desire

can i help someone? :'-(

9. Theolini's rating of the film Surviving Desire

The title says it all. Very strong.

10. Montag Shelley's rating of the film Surviving Desire

My most favourite films of all time.Hal manages to mix in the most extraordinary way love, philosophy, politics, work and friendship.It is an experience one should not miss!!!

11. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Surviving Desire