MUBI पर बहेतर अनुभव के लिए, अपना ब्राउज़र अपडेट कीजिए.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

It's a nice take on LGBT issues, without really ever dwelling on anything too long or taking anything too seriously. You still get an idea of the struggles of these characters but it's not the focal point of the film. The shining star of this, as far as I'm concerned, is Terrence Stamp as Bernadette but really the acting on all the three main characters is spotless, absolutely amazing.

2. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

3. Vince W's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

Awkwardly paced. Insufficient handling of LGBT issues; conflict is resolved through jokes, distraction, literally painting over it, or the conflict turning out to be nothing at all. There are great views of the bush and memorable lines and jokes, but the film overall is bloated and underwhelming, even despite the purposeful absurdity of all the desert sequences.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

8.0/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3tt “This 90s flamboyant drag cult made from Down Under is truly, a hoot and a half."

5. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

6. João Rocha's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

It's really enjoyable, without the over emotional attemp of a lgbtq movie or the over goofy cliche. Great photography, and an fucking amazing perfomance by the 3 actors.

7. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

that lipsync to 'finally'... guy pearce, shantay you stay.

8. Nuno Ramalho's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

great depiction of how random life is

9. Machupi's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

10. kris's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

A great film, heart warming and energetic. A story of friendships. There are some lows but mostly upbeat.

11. Luís Silva's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

Really funny. Very nice performances from the three. It is with movies like this that we see the adaptability of some actors. Today we see Guy Pearce as a wild drag queen, tomorrow as a serious and focused avenger (Memento).

12. pluviosity's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

it's a fun. I never knew I'd see the day Hugo Weaving and Terence Stamp play drag queen, and Guy Pearce was so good, he's really annoying.

13. a_kaminski's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

14. Filipe Lobo's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

15. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

16. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

17. astygianelysium's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

you end up wishing the tremendously watchable stars had a better filmic vehicle for their chemistry; what we have instead is ramshackle and poorly-paced

18. RBCrickmar's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

A glorious camp treat that shows how three drag queens at differing stages of life can literally and metaphorically inject a bit of colour into the rough browns and greys of central Oz. Guy Pearce particularly seems to enjoy himself as a preening young Queen, but Terence Stamp has all the best lines, mainly delivered with sour-faced glee. Neat refs to WAKE IN FRIGHT, PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK and CROCODILE DUNDEE.

19. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

Drags in the middle of the desert, I love it!

20. mt.fuji's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

It's not without it's flaws, but we get to take part in a spirit journey where the id, ego, and superego are represented by 2 drag queens and a transsexual.

21. Halan's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

Lighten up! It's a hoot!

22. Pau's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

23. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

Funny yet sad. It was quite a shocker to see Hugo Weaving and Guy Pearce, but I have to admit that Terence Stamp as Ralph/Bernadette was the scene stealer, with all those defeated sighs and pessimistic stare.

24. nothere's rating of the film Priscilla, Königin der Wüste

The zingers keep the film from being another fluffy feel good comedy about drag queens. As a road movie, it essentially distills down to an outsiders finding their company with other outsiders. The scene in which the trio perform with the aborigines is touching without being entirely saccharine. Terrance Stamp steals the show though Hugo and Guy Pierce performances keep up, in and out of drag.