Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Martín Gil Navarro's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Con el Padrino I me quedé con un "Si, es muy buena", pero no había terminado de comprender porqué tanto alboroto. Ahora sí, después de ver la 2, la fascinación ha llegado a mi. Ya comprendí el fervor popular, ahora lo comparto.

2. erikdylansr's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

'The Godfather: Part II' opens even better than the first, but after this, with the exception of the Robert De Niro scenes, this sequel is frustratingly formulaic.

3. Giulio Base's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Is there a ten stars vote? (#2)

4. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

5. g's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Una incursión en las raíces de los Corleone. No se trata de entender a los Corleone. Se trata de entender el funcionamiento del mundo.

6. plexitmind's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

7. Marco B.'s rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

8. alexp's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

2.5 - 2nd viewing - Vito's parts are great, Michael's are not

9. EiderSeek's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

10. r u f o's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

11. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

The greatest sequel ever ? Strong case. And somehow eclipses the first film in many ways especially the decision to contrast father and son on their path to power. Many things have been written about this truly masterful film. I’ll just say it’s always worth a watch. I wish Gordon Willis has a longer resume

12. Rafael Dutra Dumangin Paes's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

13. Stevan Lozzny's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

No se trata sólo de dirección, guión o fotografía. Aquí hay una poética de ritmos contenidos. Una sinfonía compuesta de a poco, que deja ver la maestría de sus autores en los detalles más que en la pirotecnia. Para mi gusto, mucho mejor que la primera parte. Lo cuál ya es decir bastante. Merece ser disfrutada.

14. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Opera fiume, viaggio e parallelismo tra passato e presente. Tutto valido quanto scritto sulla parte 1 a cui bisogna aggiungere una struttura narrativa più libera ed una fotografia magnifica (in particolare per la parte dedicata a Vito Corleone). Capolavoro?

15. Pedro Ferreira's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

É sugestivo que o título seja The Godfather: Part II, e não The Godfather II - ainda é o mesmo filme, expandido e aprofundado, e a obra é beneficiada se vista como uma só. Dito isso, não posso negar que minha preferência é pela segunda parte. Se antes talvez se pudesse acusar o filme de romantizar a máfia, a continuação da história de Michael deixa claro que a realidade é mais complexa.

16. Sybarite2015's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

3.5. I wish it wasn't so long, probably works better as a tv show. It's not as captivating or stylish as the first one, so the pacing is slow.

18. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

I loved it: the dialogue, the ambiance, the pacing. Maybe not as much as I loved the first one, took me longer to get into the water... but still, a great film.

19. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

A mirror on how Michael and Vito handle their responsibility as the Don of a powerful crime syndicate and the relationship of their families. Two different takes of calm demeanour and cold intimidation. The quiet moments have weight behind them in the conversations and the parties and festivals are full of life, vibrancy and actual key moments in history at times. A flawless sequel next to an already epic classic.

20. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Part I has the lion's share of famous scenes, but its intricacies and nuances are all in the craft; below the surface, its ideas and arcs are fairly simplistic. Part II deepens what Part I found flashy. It's both more personally intimate and broader in geopolitical scope, examining the self-perpetuated insularity/volatility of such groups and giving Pacino's heavy eyes room to develop real soul. The richer film.

21. Adam Metwally's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

Have you noticed how often important scenes takes place at a party? The family reunion at the end of the film is the best part, as well as John Cazale's scenes and a fantastic score from Nino Rota.

22. Dan's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

You walk into these films that are canon knowing way too much about them - Freddo breaking Micheal's heart being the first that comes to mind, Pacino's face and towel on fire etc. - that you're almost waiting for them to happen more than you are watching the film itself. Coppola so completely drowns you in his rich American tragedy that everything truly is new. I mean, yeah, CINEMA. Right?

23. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

24. Walker's rating of the film Der Pate - Teil II

A rich novelistic epic that also happens to be a high tragedy. One of the pinnacles of American cinema, truly.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7