Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. TC Eda Tez's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Best film,i have watched.Awesome

2. nurbillurtas's rating of the film Der Spiegel

I don’t understand the hype with Tarkovsky. I enjoy his messages but his movies are burden for me to watch.

3. eamonmatthews04's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Great Movie might need a rewatch tho

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Recalling Tarkovsky's other 70's films, there isn't necessarily a central performance that dominates my memory, it's more his total control over mood and imagery; in contrast, Margarita Terekhova is the lynchpin of "Mirror," giving a credible performance as two quite different characters—a Soviet wife left to fend for herself during WWII, and a very modern Seventies woman who's fed up with her ex-husband's bullshit.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Der Spiegel

Russian poetry and dreamt memories. Between reflection and reflexion. Strongly recommended.

6. Abeer Ali's rating of the film Der Spiegel

a film with a nonlinear narrative; but rather a collection of Tarkovsky’s memories and reflections expressed in vignettes, he floats away from film rules and regulations to make an ode visualized on screen as personal paintings with an ethereal color-palette of his own.

7. Ezgi Boz's rating of the film Der Spiegel

8. niculaeeliza's rating of the film Der Spiegel

why the fuck u have free choice?? why are u allowed to give it less than 5 fucking stars???!!!

9. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Der Spiegel

A dream of memories, a memory of dreams.

10. Kutlu's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Peak of the arthouse movies. Non chronological look of the Tarkovsky's life in 3 chapters: pre-war, wartime and post-war. He used the same actors in different eras of his life so it's more than a bit complicated but once you get hang of it, it's just storytelling you've never seen before.

11. neuroza's rating of the film Der Spiegel

I was dozing off at points, but it only made the experience more poignant. That night, the film haunted me in the dreams, and stayed with me through the next day. I think a second viewing is in store.

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film Der Spiegel

The only thing I loved about THE MIRROR is that it has a dreamlike presentation. The storytelling maybe hard to follow. But doesn't dream or memory work that way? THE MIRROR is like watching a poem with visual and sound. The plot seems without focus but I can't help to admire it. I feel there's something sacred in it. I don't know for sure. It feels like that Tarkovsky took me to a meditative journey into his past...

13. Ivanda Wahyu's rating of the film Der Spiegel

A memoir from the director himself who managed to hypnotize me in the ending, I felt de javu of childhood that suddenly came. like other Tarkovsky films that are very powerful. using one actor and actress for two characters is quite confused for a while, his own book Time Sculpting is the basis, this film is a revolutionary movement in the world of cinema about the use of time.

14. Marco B.'s rating of the film Der Spiegel

15. Cem's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Filmde altyazı problemleri çok fazla. Konuşmalarda bazı cümleler yok sayılmış hiçbir şekilde çevrilmemiş. Film için zaten söylenecek çok şey yok.

16. William-Chen-9832's rating of the film Der Spiegel

17. Julián Andrés Martínez Herrera's rating of the film Der Spiegel

18. Mehmet Ali Gökçe's rating of the film Der Spiegel

tüm zamanların en büyük görsel anlatımıdır.onlarca kez izledim,bir de bu platformda izledim. tarkovsky sanatına derin anlamlar yüklemek, imgeler üzerinden zoraki çıkarımlar yapmak, bakın şurada şunu kastediyor demek bunların hepsi sanata yabancılaştırır insanları. sanat kocaman bir sıfır olabilmektir. tarkovsky işte o sıfır noktasını gösteriyor bizlere.her şey olduğu gibi yalın, duru, durağan, sessiz ve anlamsız...

19. Gabriel Vicente da Silva's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Nossa, muito brabo. Acho interessante e viciante o jeito que ele utiliza o silêncio no filme! Bem brisa. Tarkovsky não decepciona :)

20. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Der Spiegel

21. Nicolò Musiani's rating of the film Der Spiegel

22. JORGE.'s rating of the film Der Spiegel

una película quena de imágenes increíbles, llena de arte

23. McKrees Frontier Ram's rating of the film Der Spiegel

Memories, childhood, dreams, life and death, reflections of our-inner-selves and everything beyond them. Just a powerful stroke on the heart and dreams that never stop following us.

24. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Der Spiegel