Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Die Warriors

The best comicbook film of all time may be this film, and it wasn't even derived from a comicbook, but instead, takes from their aesthetic in a dazzling, vibrant, and exaggerated style that somehow still never loses its 1970's grit. The Warriors oozes badass in its look, tone, and style at all times. It's pulpy popcorn as pure art. And is one of macho film director Walter Hill's best.

2. Muraki's rating of the film Die Warriors

that was entertaining, i really loved it and i'll watch over & over again if i can. it become a favorite (after my first watch.), it so stylish & have been screened in an artistic way that i've never seen in a film that released before the year 1979. thanks walter hill for manga-tale classic. (should be an anime series.)

3. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Die Warriors

If you don't mind overacting, then this one is a true retro fest. That music, those desolate streets, the outfit of the different gangs! I saw it last evening and it was just as nice as I remembered.

4. Faysal Kadow's rating of the film Die Warriors

Energetic, pulpy fun. I really loved the different and varrious gangs with their flashy and unique outfits, the soundtrack is really cool and the Hill's directiong style is just appropriate. Absolute fun

5. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Die Warriors

Rewatched and re-loved. One of my favourite movies of all time

6. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Die Warriors

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Die Warriors

Sur fond de musique hard et de violence permanente, une oeuvre angoissante, hallucinante, solide et pessimiste, considérée comme la meilleure du cinéaste... www.cinefiches.com

8. giovanni's rating of the film Die Warriors

9. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Die Warriors

10. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Die Warriors

If only my experience of gang culture in New York City was as colorful as this.

11. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Die Warriors

12. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Die Warriors

Walter Hills best. Except for long riders. And the driver. Oh hell

13. Thomas's rating of the film Die Warriors

Essentially a glorified B-movie. Not sure if it really qualifies for 'cult' status but there is certainly enough iconography and tropes to warrant the glut of its many subsequent imitations. With an almost guerilla style, Hill's rough and ready film-making helps to breathe an authenticity into its gritty world.

14. Jonathan Smith's rating of the film Die Warriors

Cult cinema at its finest. The Warriors has stood the test of time not because of its technical brilliance, but because its dystopian vision of New York is so thoroughly executed. Every gang brings their own peculiar charm & the soundtrack oozes cool, all under the backdrop of a fascinatingly squalid 70s NYC closer to fact than fiction. The Warrior's hasn't aged too well, but you can still dig it suckas.

15. jxn's rating of the film Die Warriors

you warriors are good. real good.

16. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Die Warriors

Esto es un clásico desconocido. Simplemente estupendo.

17. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Die Warriors

I dig the graffiti but this was very cheesy.

18. Ramzi's rating of the film Die Warriors

Not perfect but a very lean, striking film.

19. Maria's rating of the film Die Warriors

kinda shittier than i expected bc i wanted it to be good but whatever

20. 'king Harold's rating of the film Die Warriors

Sometimes I wish I was gay again. Just like any normal day on Southern Rail.

21. jlesage's rating of the film Die Warriors

I saw this in the early 80s and have always remembered it. Good to see it again and see that it's still a bit special. The story is very simple: get home alive, but I see it now as almost elegaic; more concerned with aesthetic, atmosphere and dynamic tension than story telling.

22. Superfrog's rating of the film Die Warriors

23. ant's rating of the film Die Warriors

The Warriors was all I hoped for and more. Great film, great soundtrack.

24. Josh's rating of the film Die Warriors

This is so much more than it looks at first glance. Powerful, sexy and stylish, it never misses a beat. There's some incredible cinematography (look out for the subway scenes) and some spellbinding sound design. Highly recommended.

← Previous 1 3 4 5