Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. the.deft.one's rating of the film Top Hat

Given this is 50% screwball in tone, I can allow Erik Rhodes' slightly wonky Italian performance and simply revel in the film's success as a lovely piece of entertainment. And let's not forget this is an Astaire/Rodgers piece so established chemistry and sharp choreography are staple. Also noteworthy is the Venetian draped sound stage - a real feat for '35 I imagine.

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Top Hat

Some prefer Swing Time, and fair enough—it has "The Way You Look Tonight." But I'll take this one for its nimbler comedy & visual/sonic dynamism. It's pure sugar, decked in so much impossible luxury that the best film criticism on it is its use at the end of Purple Rose of Cairo. Yet such indulgence is handled with control; a reminder that even when peddling meaningless escapism by the pound, deftness is called for.

3. Caitlin's rating of the film Top Hat

4. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Top Hat

5. Elise's rating of the film Top Hat

Séquence complètement mythique où Ginger Rogers perdait toutes les plumes de sa robe, ce qui avait le don d'agacer Fred Astaire; mais conclusion, l'une des plus belle scènes de comédie musicale.

6. Severus Snape's rating of the film Top Hat

Isn't this a lovely day to be caught in the rain? You were going on your way, now you've got to remain <3

7. Georges Iroh's rating of the film Top Hat

Destructive tendencies are inherently masculine. A screwball comedy burdened with a convoluted narrative of mistaken identity that, regrettably, does not allow for as many virtuosic dance numbers as Swing Time, Blue Skies or Royal Wedding. E. Everett Horton's best work remains his Fractured Fairy Tales narrations, but his queer domestic relationship with Eric Blore's valet character is doubtlessly fabulous.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Top Hat

7.5/10, " TOP HAT boasts a strings of stellar tap-dances that can make the most sedentary viewer’s feet feel itchy." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-40q

9. Ethan's rating of the film Top Hat

This is a delightfully fun romantic musical comedy that offers up some great laughs and gags. Astaire may have not been the best of actors but he had charisma coming out of his ears with more gracefullness than an angel and his chemistry with Ginger Rogers is unrivaled. Hollywood's golden age when movies were pure fantasy, literally the sets feel like you're in a whole other world of cinematic design.

10. Pixi's rating of the film Top Hat

Absolutely delightful. This film will brighten every mood your'e in.

11. Erik F.'s rating of the film Top Hat

12. Carolina Frade's rating of the film Top Hat

13. gabi gabi gabi's rating of the film Top Hat

I did enjoy the scene where they dance in the rain. The story was a thin, especially for the supporting roles.

14. adam's rating of the film Top Hat

15. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Top Hat

It is my first Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers, and my first encounter with the visual embodiment of "Chick to Chick". I loved every bit of it, especially the routine in the park ("Isn`t it a lovely Day?")

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film Top Hat

Astaire and Rogers at their collaborative finest.

17. Aardsy's rating of the film Top Hat

Pretty good filler between musical numbers.

18. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Top Hat

19. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Top Hat

No es una screwball al nivel de Howard Hawks, pero sí un clásico musical. Astaire por sí solo es un show.

20. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Top Hat

I believe it would be fresh, new and more magical in theaters.... applied a long long time ago.

21. MS1915's rating of the film Top Hat

The singing and dancing are amazing to watch. I was struck with the question over and over, "how did they do that?".

22. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Top Hat

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Top Hat

24. SpacePirate's rating of the film Top Hat

Story is superfluous here, just bask in the greatness that is Rogers and Astaire. One of their finest.