Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

With the passage of time this now plays like a self-aware tribute to '80s slasher cinema, rather than something that's just derivative of it. There's no real depth or social commentary in its story or its Valentine's Day gimmick, but the films does keep its audience guessing with a back-and-forth whodunit plotline, while the stalk & slash sequences are suspenseful, atmospheric & generally well directed.

2. Levi Miah's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

I probably should think this was absolutely terrible but it's sort of charming in its commitment in portraying absolute misogyny from every male character on screen. As a savage, satirical riff on gender politics, it really heightens real-world prejudices of the opposite gender - the men are absolutely gross creeps and the women are vapid sex objects. There's no one to root for but an anonymous killer.

3. douglas binda's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

i love the mask and the surprise. the rest can suck my perspective.

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

the first horror movie I remember watching, and the cupid mask gave me nightmares for 3 months. that being said, it ain't good.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

Just another standard slasher film from the aftermath of the 90s horror boom with lots of predictable twists. It's definitely no Scream.

6. João R.'s rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

What a tasteless Valentine.

7. vordven's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

8. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film Schrei, wenn Du kannst

"Who is that masked killer " slashers really struggled in the late '90s and beyond, so I appreciate this one for attempting to recapture the cheesey goodness of the past.