Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

2. Creighton Blinn's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

While the direct references to Bringing Up Baby are bit too much (I was half expecting a leopard any moment), the film does find its own diverting feet. Somehow simultaneously quite 30s & very 70s. Also, who knew Streisand made such a good manic pixie girl . . ?

3. Dogville59's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

A loose re-make of Bringing up Baby and just as much fun.

4. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

While it juggles the cartoonish chaos with astonishing assuredness, Streisand aside, the performances, the human beings, are utterly, brutally charmless. Not as fun as it should be.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

Comédie fort moyenne qui nous laisse sur notre faim et dont le seul intérêt réside dans les quelques références "cinéma" ..... www.cinefiches.com

6. josé neves's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

35mm, rewatched. A great example of Bogdanovich's crazy little thing called cinephilia and San Francisco's photogeny. As in a Feydeau's play, a syncronization of gags in space, of its rigorous framing and editing. Better than this just McCarey's "Duck Soup', Tashlin's "Disorderly Orderly" or some Lewis films, and just because they were first, the origin of this laughing mad world. Cartoonish screwball at its best.

7. petit astronaute's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

8. Georges Iroh's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

Anarchy will deliver us all from tidy lives of misery. A madcap whip-smart farce relentless in its execution of gags both visual and verbal that shows a San Francisco in the midst of an identity crisis following the uncharitable end of the hippy era. The trouble that arises from a live-action film patterned after the Looney Tunes canon is that the pace is noticeably slower simply due to actors' corporeal limitations.

9. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

10. Ghostman's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. O'Neal and Streisand at their peak. Bogdanovich at his peak. Everyone at their peak.

11. Dalibor's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

Once you come to peace with sometimes annoyingly cartoonish characters and their stories, it offers moments of lovable screwball, well dosed slapstick, and a mishmash of charming influences/homages from Hitchcock to Brooks. Although it's excited more than it is exciting, "Doc" is still a slice of 70's vintage and a filmmaker's heartfelt ode to personal heroes.

12. guillermo.moran's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

He is an excellent film for Barbra and Ryan, in my judgment he is very good like sentimental comedy and it is a very nice love, both artists' actings are excellent, I liked very much .

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

Lacks much of the charm it thinks it has.

14. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

I love Streisand but I hate this film. She sounds great singing "You're the Top" behind the credits and she looks wonderful but the film's humor is so forced. This kind of comedy requires a light touch. I seem to be in the minority, however.

15. grotesc's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

16. alexp's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

17. itchycoil's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

need me a freak like that (referring to howard bannister)

18. grace's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

Re-make of the much better Bring Up Baby

19. gld48's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

The 70s were so good for films like these. Hysterical.

20. El Biffo's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

What a fun film. Filmed in S.F. // With Austin Pendleton!

21. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

2nd of Bogz' trilogy of blockbusters from the 70s, doc has some really funny gags and a serviceable plot to deliver those gags. Babs is the star of the show and I don't think she's ever been sexier. And I don't think Kahn has ever been more annoying. A great film not quite a classic, at least that's one mans opinons, mine. 70s icon and OG SNL mainstay buck Henry wrote script with 2 other maroons.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

7.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2vM

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Is' was, Doc?

This was my favorite comedy movie of all time for a long time. What a cast!