Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Bewertungen & Beurteilungen

1. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

The message is good but also banal, and everything else is horrible

2. Thomas's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

Observational comedy of a generation divide, Baumbach capably directs with his characteristic sharp, acerbic wit.

3. DDEEPIN's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

4. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

It should have been called: "Middle Class White People Whine For 90 Minutes: The Journey Continues" but that may have been a bit wordy. There are some amusing bits here and there, perhaps a one off watch?

6. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

7. Patrick John's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

It's okay. I like the cinematography.

8. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

3,5-4/5. This being Baumbach, it's very funny, but some of the culture critical points he's making are so obvious it's worth asking whether he's satirizing satire itself. Strong second act, except for the final scene. Rounding upwards since I promised myself to be nicer to good-not-great movies.

9. Jack Marsden's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

The filmmaking discussion is interesting, and Baumbach is genuinely funny, but the inherent through line of the film doesn't go deep enough to warrant a truly memorable experience. You feel like he isn't too far away from his next Squid and the Whale though. 3.5/5

10. Joks's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

More mediocre American 'indie' film making. There is no depth or insight here about aging in a culture that values youth. N.Baumbach continues to play in the shallow end.

11. Cbarky99's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

As far as apologias for being a jerk when you're a talented filmmaker go, this one's pretty fun to watch.

12. babycakesromero's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

13. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

'He's not evil, he's just young'. Yes, but he is quite evil too. If you dislike Adam Driver and find every character he plays deeply, deeply irritating, this will confirm you strongly in that view.

14. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

15. cabrapreta's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

One and a half star, or "At least it's not Frances Ha".

16. vuur brandt's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

why was I so stupid to go to a movie with Ben Stiller

17. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

18. Marta Donati's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

Really enjoyable. It presents a series of interesting questions about the practice of making documentary.

19. lbunuel's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

I can't believe I watched the whole thing. I just can't.

20. Minna's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

21. Yayo's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

Different realistic approaches on couples. Makes you stop and think where are you placed right now.

22. MARA SSB's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

The most interesting part about the movie was the discussion around the all process of making a documentary these days and where which lies the line that separates real life and fiction. Naomi Watts and Adam Driver were good!

23. Mouraz's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

Really like Naomi though.

24. FCC 86's rating of the film Gefühlt Mitte Zwanzig

"For the first time in my life I've stopped thinking of myself as a child imitating an adult"